For those who are familiar with Internet popular culture, you’ve probably been aware of a site known as 4Chan. It’s an image-based site that allows anyone to publish or share photos anonymously. 4Chan has been in existence for more than two decades. It was first introduced back in the year 2003 by an Englishman known as Christopher Poole.
4Chan is one of the most popular websites on the Internet. It is believed as the source of many well-known Internet memes. It’s also called a hotbed for the Internet subculture. It has boards that are dedicated to various topics, from video games and anime to film, music and fitness, news as well as sports, politics, etc.
As previously mentioned, 4Chan doesn’t require users to sign up, which means anyone can post anonymously. 4Chan receives more than 27 million users each month. 4Chan is also the subject of media scrutiny and has come under scrutiny since its inception. British paper The Guardian describes the website as brilliant and juvenile, as well as alarming crazy, absurd, and insane.
However, 4Chan also has a feature called “spoilers.” This is the place where users may attempt to ruin crucial moments in films or video games. It also works with books.
In all likelihood, when you do end up reading some of them – especially when it’s booked, a show on TV or a movie you’re hoping to see, You’ll probably be disappointed because this can derail the anticipation. This is why it’s essential to use black text for the spoilers during discussions, so they are not visible.
If you’re looking to discuss what happened in a film or show that you’ve enjoyed without ruining someone else’s day, then you have followed the steps to make spoilers for 4Chan:
How to Make Use of Black Text on 4Chan for Spoilers
- Start by opening first your Web browser and go to 4Chan’s official 4Chan website.
- Select the board you wish to visit in the Board’s Listing section. There are many boards available on 4Chan;
- Any comment or picture that appears at the top of the board. If you see a comment or picture, click “Reply”;
- Fill in the necessary information like your name (It isn’t necessary to be your actual name), Email, name, and Subject in the fields provided;
- You can open the spoiler tag that is located in the comment section of the website using the key [SPOILER]
- Enter your words, phrases, or other terms you wish to conceal. The words or phrases will show in the black text against a dark background once you have posted;
- To remove the spoiler label, type [SPOILER]; and
- After you’re finished after that, hit “Submit” to send the message on the boards.
Also, read Bold And Beautiful Spoilers Next 2 Weeks
Spoilers that are marked on 4Chan will be concealed by black text. This is displayed against a black background. If you’ve watched the film or read the book and you’re not worried about spoilers (or when you’re feeling curious), You can look up and read the black text by simply highlighting the text. It’s the way to read (or beware of) spoilers on the site and uncover the hidden surprise you missed.