Welgun Warzone Loadout | How To Unlock? | Pros & Cons | Best Attachments
Welgun is a fully automatic SMG with outstanding class setups. This gun can easily achieve the fastest killing time. This gun has the ability to hit a target so quickly.
If you want to complete the challenges as soon as possible, grab this gun quickly and win the challenge. This gun gives a high fire rate with accuracy, you will never regret using this gun in Warzone. Even your challenge becomes more interesting with this SMG.
For sure you want this versatile weapon, below you will find information about this gun like how to unlock it, its pros and cons, the best welgun loadout, best perks and equipment, and finally the best attachments.
Best Welgun Warzone Loadout
How to Unlock the Welgun?
To unlock the Welgun in Warzone, you have to get 10 kills while aiming down sight with SMG in 15 different matches. It is quite tough to get 10 kills in each match and also remember after you get 10 kills in a match, don’t leave the match in between otherwise it will be uncounted and become tougher for you to restart again.
Pros and cons of Welgun
- Perfect weapon at short to medium range
- Fastest TTK
- Visibility is not good in long-range.
Best Welgun Warzone Loadout:
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster.
- Barrel: Gawain Short.
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip.
- Optic: Nydar Model 47.
- Magazine: 9mm 64 Round/.45 48 Round.
- Ammunition: Frangible.
- Grip: Pine Tar.
- Stock: Gawain Skeletal.
Best Welgun Warzone Loadout Attachments
Here is our recommended Welgun build, along with the levels needed to unlock each attachment:
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster (Unlocks at level 29)
- Barrel: 120mm Gawain Short (Unlocks at level 30)
- Optic: Slate Reflector (Unlocks at level 18)
- Stock: Removed Stock (Unlocks at level 54)
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop (Unlocks at level 68)
- Magazine: 9mm 64 Round Mags (Unlocks at level 23)
- Ammo Type: Incendiary (Unlocks at level 70)
- Rear Grip: Taped Grip (Unlocks at level 47)
- Proficiency: Frenzy (Unlocks at level 63)
- Kit: Quick (Unlocks at level 36)
A recoil booster gives us an extra fire rate. This gun has the fastest killing time because of this attachment. Helps to kill the target quickly.
120mm Gawain Short increases the weight of the weapon, then it improves the control and stability of the gun but at the cost of mobility. This gun is highly accurate because of this attachment. It increases the high damage range.
Slate Reflector provides the weapon to see the target clearly and give the best shot.
M1941 Handstop controls the recoil of the gun and increases hip accuracy.
Removed stock increases your sprint-fire speed as well as helps in movement speed.
The magazine gives the extra bullets to increase the bullet velocity and damage range of the gun but also slightly decreases the recoil control.
The taped grip helps to improve the aiming stability. It stabilizes the weapon to hit the target quickly.
Frenzy has the ability to restart a game again after getting a kill from the opposition in battle.
Best Warzone Welgun Perks and Equipment:
- Perk 1: Quick Fix (Unlocks at level 42)
- Perk 2: Ghost (Unlocks at level 24)
- Perk 3: Combat Scout (Unlocks at level 1)
- Secondary: M1 Bazooka (Unlocks at level 11)
- Lethal: Molotov Cocktail (Unlocks at level 10)
- Tactical: Stun Grenades (Unlocks)
Welgun is a heavy full automatic SMG in warzone. This gun is perfect in short to medium range. This gun kills the target in one shot. With high accuracy and outstanding features, this gun is perfect to use in battles. Pick this gun and finish the challenge with victory.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.