Crimson Amber Medallion comes with Talisman and a Keepsake in Elden Ring. Crimson Amber Medallion boosts maximum level by 6/7/8%. To boost a range of stats, players may use Elden Ring talismans.
A medallion with inlaid crimson amber, Increases the maximum HP
The Erdtree’s older sap becomes amber and is treasured by Godfrey, who was the first Elden Lord.
In the heart of every person is a primordial life force.
CRIMSON ABBER MEDALLION EFFECT ELDEN RING
Crimson Amber Medallion raises maximum at 6/7/8%.
Also, read Elden Ring Erdtree Favor +2
CRIMSON ABBER MEDALLION LOCATED IN ELDEN RING
Where to buy Crimson Amber Medallion
- Base Talisman – Can be purchased at the nomadic merchant on Weeping Plate.
- +1 Variant Found in Volcano House. Go to Prison Town Church Sites of Grace. Walk through the town as though you were going through normal. Use a StoneswordKey for the fog gate. Although an Abductor Virgin may be present, it is possible to run up the stairs above the dead body and get the talisman.
- +2 Variant. WARNING! It can be found just southwest of Leyndell. Capital of Ash Site of Grace by dropping down the open sewer grates to the beam below.
Also, read How to Dual Wield in Elden Ring?
ELDEN RING CRIMSON ABBER MEDALLION TIPS & NOTES
- +1 Variant Selling Value: 500
- +2 Variant Sale Value: 1,000
- Crimson Amber Medallion is available as a Keepsake if you use Character Generation.