FromSoftware has just released an update to the title for Elden Ring, and if you’ve played the game or looking at the speedruns, these notes on the patch will likely cause you to feel emotion. Elden Ring patch Notes Update 1.03 is an enormous patch that includes buffs, nerfs fix to questlines, the introduction of new NPC summons, and a lot more.
It’s difficult to decide where to begin since the changes are numerous; however, it appears that certain quests that are widely believed to be in error could have been improved. The new “quest phases” are now available for NPCs Diallos, Nepheli Loux, Kenneth Haight, and Gatekeeper Gostoc. The quest involving Nepheli has been a source of confusion for some players.
There’s a brand new NPC that’s named Jar-Bairn. however, it’s not specified exactly where they’re located. (I checked, and they’re located in Jarsburg, as you’d imagine). The Map has an updated icon type that will display the names of NPCs, which is a great way to identify their positions. Additionally, you can summon NPCs in “multiple scenarios,” and the Mimic’s Veil can now be used to mimic a variety of new items.
Elden Ring Patch Notes Update
There are some alarming modifications. It’s been reported that the Mimic Tear Ash, which is a popular Ash summoner for people who aren’t willing to be fair to the bosses, has seen its damage diminished and its behavior altered. Similar to that of the Hoarfrost Stomp Ash used in War –most often employed for the Distortion 2’s Elden Ring speedruns–has had its damage diminished and cast time increased.
But, buffs are the mainstay of the list of changes. Sorcerers will appreciate the reduced FP consumption for various spells like Loretta’s Great bow and the Carian Greatsword. The beloved Great Glintstone Shard now has increased range and is also faster.
Here are the complete patch notes:
Elden Ring patch notes v1.03
Additional Elements added
- The function has been added to record an icon and names of NPC to the Map whenever you come across the NPC.
- The NPC Jar-Bairn was added to the.
- The quest phase has been updated to the following NPCs Diallosor Nepheli Louxor Kenneth Haight/ Gatekeeper Gostoc.
- In addition, NPCs can be summoned in a variety of scenarios.
- Increased the variety of objects players can imitate using Mimic’s Veil.
- The music was added for nighttime background for some open fields.
Corrections to bugs
- A bug that stopped summoned NPCs from being damaged in certain boss fights was fixed.
- It has fixed a glitch that caused players to not be able to obtain an item following the boss battle.
- A bug was fixed that caused dialog to be skipped when speaking to NPCs and when using customized key configurations.
- A bug was fixed that caused players to freeze when riding.
- Correction of a bug that caused arcane to scale incorrectly for certain weapons.
- If the player cannot obtain more than two talisman pouches, Then add the third pouch to Twin Maiden Husks’s shop range.
- A bug was fixed that stopped users from advancing to grace sites in the game after the game.
- A bug was fixed that stopped players from going to the next zone following the fight against the Fire Giant.
- They corrected a glitch that caused certain weapons to show improper scaling after strengthening.
- A bug was fixed that caused certain weapons to not utilize stat scaling.
- Fixed hang-ups on certain occasions.
- It corrected a glitch incorrectly displaying the boundaries of multiplayer during online play.
- It has fixed a glitch that allowed players to use Erdtree Greatshield’s weapon ability without having to absorb an attack by using an exclusive combination of items and magic.
- A bug was fixed that caused the Fire’s Deadly Sin magic to have an impact that differs.
- It corrected a glitch in Ash of War, Determination, and Royal Knight’s Resolve, where the damage buff also applies to other weapons that do not have this ability.
- Changed the visual effect of the Unseen Form spell.
- The game removed all Ragged armor from the game that was not available in the earlier patch.
- Correction of a bug causes certain antagonistic NPCs to drop the Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
- It has corrected a problem that caused an error in the sound effect in certain circumstances.
- Correction of a bug that causes visual animations and hitboxes to not display properly on certain maps.
- Fixed bugs that caused inconsistencies in the visual and behavior of certain enemies.
- Correction of a problem that caused an incorrect stats parameter for certain armor.
- Text fix.
- Other improvements in performance and bugs fix.
Changes in balance
- Increased the rate of drop for Smithing Stone for some enemies.
- Add Smithing Stone to some early game shop lineups.
- The shield’s effectiveness is increased.
- Damage has been increased for the items that are offensive to crack.
- The damage was increased on the following products, such as Spark Aromatic/Poison Spray mist.
- We have extended the duration of effect of the items uplifting aromatic and Ironjar Aromatic.
- Improved health of the HP in Torrent you use the following ingredients Rowa Raisin/ Sweet Raisin/ Frozen
- The consumption of FP has been reduced, and it has increased the damage caused by the following spells: Flintstone Cometshard/ CometNight Comet Night Comet.
- It increased the damage caused by the following spells: Gravity Well/ Collapsing StarsCrystal Barrage Crystal Barrage.
- Reduced FP consumption of the following spells: Star Shower/ Rock Blaster(or Gavel of Haima/ Founding Rain of Stars/ Stars of Ruin/Greatblade Xalanx/Magic Downpour Loretta’s GreatbowLoretta’s Mastery Carian GreatswordCarian Greatsword Carian PiercerCarian Greatsword/ Shard Spiral
- Increased projectile speed and range of the Great Glintstone Shard
- Reduced Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp’s damage, and increased casting time.
- The increase in Ash of War, Bloody Slash’s self-inflicts damage while decreasing the damage and extending the spell’s duration.
- The reduced skill of weapon, Sword of Night’s skill, or Flame’s damaging.
- Consumption of FP has increased, and the time to Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
- Changed the timing of FP consumption for Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge.
- The damage to spirit was reduced summoned by this item Mimic Tear Ash and changed the behavior of spirit summoned.
- Other weapon balance and enemy balance adjustments to the balance of weapons and enemies
Also Read: Does Erik die in The Last Kingdom?