A sizeable number of Pokemon in Pokemon Go require the Sinnoh Stones to develop. If you want to know what exactly are these and how to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go, then we will let you know right here.
Sinnoh Stones in Pokemon Go are a unique variety of evolution stones. The Sinnoh Stone is essential to the evolution of several Pokemon species, much like the leaf, Water, and Fire Stones in the main series of games.
Now you could have questions about “Where To Find Sinnoh Stones, how to use them, or pokemon can evolve using them.
There are various methods to get Sinnoh Stones in Pokemon Go. What are those? This Sinnoh Stones guide contains the answers to all of your queries.
How To Get A Sinnoh Stone In Pokemon Go?
In Pokemon Go, there are main 4 basic ways to get a Sinnoh Stone:
- Achieving seven field research objectives to earn a Research Breakthrough
- Defeating the leader of Team Go Rocket
- Winning PvP matches with different Trainers
- In the Go Battle League, obtaining a Mystery Item.
Brief Description Of These Ways
You need to complete Field Research Task in order to gain stamps, which are the main ways to obtain a Sinnoh Stone. One stamp may be earned each day, and if you collect seven of them. You will find a Research Breakthrough that could reward you with a Sinnoh Stone.
By beating a Team Go Rocket Leader, competing against other players in PvP Trainer Battles, or obtaining a “Mystery Item” reward in the Pokemon Go Battle League, you may also have a chance to win a Sinnoh Stone.
How To Use Sinnoh Stones In Pokemon Go?
Sinnoh Stones are utilized, like ceratin other game goods to evolve particular Pokemon. Once you have one, a popup will appear on some Pokemon’s Profiles asking you to use it to complete that Pokemon’s evolution.
Which Pokemon Can Evolve With Sinnoh Stones?
In Pokemon Go, there are presently 18 Pokemon that can evolve with the use of a Sinnoh Stone.
The list of Pokemon that can evolve using a Sinnoh Stone and 100 candy is provided below:
- Aipom evolves into Ambipom
- Lickitung evolves into Lickilicky
- Tangela evolves into Tangrowth
- Yanma evolves into Yanmega
- Kirlia(male) evolves into Gallade
- Snorunt(female) evolves into Frosslass
- Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire
- Magmar evolves into Magmortar
- Togetic evolves into Togekiss
- Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius
- Gligar evolves into Gliscor
- Sneasel evolves into Weavile
- Porygon 2 evolves into Porygon-Z
- Roselia evolves into Roserade
- Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir
- Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine
- Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow
Here in this article, you will simply guide through the ways and steps for grabbing Sinnoh Stones in Pokemon Go. After getting Sinnoh Stones, you will be able to add some very powerful pokemon to your team to fight against the Team Go Rocket, or with your friends. Here’s we get to know the importance of and how to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go.