AoE 4 is an RTS game in which you can relive the past and design your own. It is a great game to play with their friends as well. The game offers multiplayer modes for PVP and PVE with up to seven of your friends.
If you’re anticipating, Here’s how you can invite/add and join in with your friends to play in Age Of Empires 4 multiplayer.
You would be happy to know that AOE 4 supports crossplay in 2022. If you want to play the game with your friends, here’s how you can.
Invite and add friends to play Age Of Empires 4 Multiplayer Mode?
Here are the steps to invite and join friends to AoE 4 and play the multiplayer co-op or PVP mode.
Also Read: Is 1v1.lol Crossplay? How to Play?
- Launch Age of Empires 4.
- Navigate to your main menu, and click the PLAY tab.
- Simply click on the + icon in the lower-left corner on the right.
- Look for it on the My Groups tab.
- Choose an empty slot.
- Click Invite to join Group.
- You will find all of the Friends lists here, including requests for friends and requests made to offline and online friends.
- To invite your friends, click on the Add button.
- On the Search Players window, type your friend’s name in the search box (the one they’re currently using on AoE IV)
- This makes the game more difficult for to find the player. The profile of the player will be displayed.
- Make a friend request.
- When your friend agrees, they will be added to your Group.
- Similar to this for others and join your group/party.
- Once you’re all done and prepared, begin your online multiplayer match. Then, you can begin playing Age of Empires 4 with your friends immediately.
Also Read: Is Township Tale Crossplay?
Age of Empires 4 Cross-Platform
Age of Empires IV does actually support cross-platform multiplayer between players who have accounts on their Xbox accounts on their PC and who play on Steam.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.