What’s the box is an Online Multiplayer shooter in which players manage living boxes hidden in regular boxes and are trying to destroy one opponent. Play around with your trusted box cutter or stand there and look for the perfect time to make a move.
What The Box Crossplay
Cross platform is an expression in technology that means that the software runs on different platforms. This is the same for Crossplay which allows players to play games on multiple platforms. Unfortunately, What The Box is not Crossplay.
The Features of What The Box Game
- Online Multiplayer Shooter with more than 10 gamers!
- You can play in Third-person or First-person view
- Randomly arranged environment boxes for additional replayability.
- Six different game modes to suit different play styles.
- A box cutter that can be used for close-up and personal box fights!
- Modify the room, adjust settings to alter the game!
- Original soundtrack composed by Thiago Adamo.
- Level Editor allows you to create the levels you want to make.
Minimum Requirements for what The Box
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 (2.5GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics DirectX 9.0c Compatible dedicated graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Also Read: Are you aware of Elite Dangerous Crossplay?