This article contains predictions for the HBO Max series The Staircase (2022) season 1, episode 7.
There is a clear feeling that the show is edging towards its natural end with just two more episodes left. Here’s what happened in the sixth episode of The Staircase:
- Michael loses his second appeal.
- Sophie meets with Michael’s former neighbor, Larry, and discovers that an Owl could be responsible for Kathleen’s death.
- Sophie asks Caitlin to have Kathleen’s body exhumed, but Caitlin puts the phone down on her.
- In 2017, Michael appeared to reject an Alford plea.
The Staircase (2022) season 1, episode 7 release date/time.
The seventh episode, titled “Seek and Ye Shall,” is scheduled to premiere on HBO Max on Thursday, June 2, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the seventh of eight episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, June 9, 2022.
The Staircase Episode 7: Where to watch online
The Staircase will air exclusively on HBO Max. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $14.99 a month, with a thirty-day free trial for new users. Unfortunately, HBO Max is unavailable in UK regions. However, as NOWTV services provide most of the content on HBO Max, a NOW Entertainment membership for PS9.99 will give you access to The Staircase.
Also Read: Is Sackboy A Big Adventure Split Screen?
All three main theories of Kathleen’s death have been explored. But will the show surprise us with any more possible theories? Here are a few predictions of what could occur:
- Michael will reluctantly accept the Alford Plea. And he will start to date Sophie shortly afterward.
- Caitlin will not budge from her belief that Michael killed Kathleen.
- Will there be another theory explored in The Staircase? From Reddit, some believe that Todd and Clayton could be responsible for Kathleen’s death. Of course, Reddit isn’t always the most logical. However, maybe The Staircase will include this theory. (And what could be wackier than an Owl being the killer).