With more than $12,670.00 billion dollars of grants and municipal government financing sources that amount to $8,970.00 million, the bulk of the federal budget’s grants from the government is poured into the business sector each year, as small and large corporations form the basis of economic development in Virginia. There are 150,125 businesses within Virginia. Virginia and they are broken into the following categories:
Virginia Business Sector Broken down by Size:
- The 87,765 businesses registered in Virginia include 0-4 employees. Individuals who work from home in sole proprietorships are listed in the breakdown.
- 25,737 businesses registered in Virginia employ between 5 and 9 employees.
- 16188 businesses registered in Virginia have between 10 and 19 employees.
- 13,712 businesses registered in Virginia have between 20 and 99 employees.
- 3,461 businesses registered in Virginia comprise between 100 and 499 employees.
- More than 3,262 registered companies in Virginia have more than 500 employees.
Also, read Florida Small Business Grants
Virginia Business Sector Recession for Service Industries:
- 27.539 registered companies in Virginia comprise the Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services sectors.
- 10,629 registered companies in Virginia are located in the Administrative, Support, Waste Management, and Remediation Services sector.
- 15982 registered businesses in Virginia are part of the Accommodation and Food Services sector.
- Over 21,317 registered businesses in Virginia are also service-oriented businesses, however, they do not belong in the above categories.
If you’re engaged in farming, you might also be eligible to apply for small-business grants. There are over 47,000 farms within Virginia. Virginia.
Beginning and running an enterprise of modest size in Virginia isn’t an easy job. More than $137,138,000,000.00 US dollars are paid to payroll and salaries of employees throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, and over 37,760 businesses file for bankruptcy each year. While the federal government doesn’t publicly offer grants to start or expand businesses, in Virginia, there are small business grants are offered to entrepreneurs to help them start and expand their businesses. The grantees are not required to repay the money from the government. This is why it is logical to research small-business grant opportunities as the options to finance your business.
Also, read Grants For Small Business In California
For business grants for business in Virginia, Contact Virginia organizations for financial assistance.