Online transactions have become quite common these days. If you are still living a life without digital payment modes, then you need to step up real soon. Out of several payment applications, we personally prefer to suggest Google Pay, and that’s why we are going to explain to you today how to access GPay.
To access GPay, you should first be eligible as per its requirements. Then, you can set up your GPay account with your phone number. Once the verification is completed, you can link it to your credit and debit card and then send and receive money. You should know the entire process in detail that we have simplified for you in the latter part of this article.
GPay is one of the widely used online transaction platforms where you can send as well as receive money in your bank just through a phone number linked to it. Transferring money has become far easier, convenient, and quick with the help of apps like GPay. It would be really good for you if you also have a GPay account.
If you want to know in detail about how to access GPay, then keep reading and you will be given all the necessary information and procedures that you might need.
How To Access GPay?
Before you get to use GPay, you will need to make sure that you are meeting all the requirements that are necessary for being eligible of creating a GPay account.
Requirements For Creating A GPay Account
The first and the most important thing is that you need to be of 16 years of age or older. Under 16 are not eligible for having a Google Pay account, while under 18 will also need to have their parents grant them permission.
You also need to have a Google account, if you do not have one, you can create it first.
Your phone needs to have and support NFC if you are up for contactless payments on GPay.
You must have a phone with Android 5.0 or higher.
To fill your balance on Google Pay, you will also need to have a bank account that you can link to it.
If all these conditions satisfy, then you can go ahead and create your GPay account.
How To Create A GPay Account?
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to set up your own GPay account.
1. Go to your Google PlayStore and install the Google Pay App on your device.
2. Launch the app and you will be asked to select your country, do that.
3. Then select the google account you want to link to it and continue.
4. You will be asked to enter your contact number. Do the same and then put the OTP you will receive via text message.
5. Follow further instructions to choose your preferences with reference to privacy.
Also read: How to send a link of Google review?
Link Your Bank Account With GPay
Now that you have created your Google Pay account successfully, you would also want to add your bank account to add money to it.
Here are the steps that you will require to go through so as to add your bank account to your GPay account.
1. Open GPay on your phone.
2. At the bottom-right corner of your screen, tap on the Insights tab.
3. Tap on “Show all accounts” and then select “Google Pay Balance”.
4. Complete your ID verification if asked and then tap on “Add Money”.
5. Type in the amount of money to be sent and tap on “Next”.
6. Tap on the payment method options and select “Add Bank Account”.
7. Now, you will need to sign in to your bank account and follow up as asked.
This is it, you are all set, you may also add your debit or credit card if you want to, that is up to you.
How To Send Money With GPay?
Now that you have your personal GPay account, here are the steps you can follow if you want to send money to any of your friends or family members via the app.
1. Launch GPay on your phone and go to the Home tab.
2. Tap on the “Send or Request” option.
3. Scroll through your contacts to select the number you want to send money to.
4. Enter the amount you want to send and tap on “Pay”.
5. Now, you can select the method of your payment and follow up to complete the transaction.
We hope that you are now all clear about how to access GPay. If you properly go through our guide, you will not find any kind of difficulty using the Google Pay app and making any transactions with people on it.