You are able to communicate with anyone outside the Xbox network by using voice or text. If you enable cross-network play, it is your choice who is able to share with you. Choose Everyone in-game friends, Block. You can also use video to communicate.
If you’re playing Xbox and the other of you is using one of the Windows 10 or 11 PC You can be part of the Xbox Live party fairly easy, however when the user on Windows PC hasn’t yet signed to Xbox Live and isn’t yet signed up, they’ll need to sign up for an account for free here first.
Also Read: How To Crossplay Java And Bedrock?
How can I turn on crossplay in Xbox settings?
Make privacy and online security settings for play across networks.
Certain games can be played over networks, between people who are using Xbox Live, people playing on Nintendo or PlayStation or sometimes it can be played on a PC.
- On the Xbox One Press the Xbox button to launch the guide. After that, go to Settings > System > Account.
- Choose Privacy and online security and security Xbox Live privacy > View details and modify communication and multiplayer. Note for family members, choose the Family Settings > manage family members in the Account. Select a family member and then follow the steps 2 above.
- Select settings for the following options: You are able to play with players who are not on Xbox Live. This lets or blocks any cross-network play. Select to allow or Block.You are able to communicate with other people outside of Xbox Live with voice & text. When you permit cross-network play, you decide who is able to communicate with you. Select Block, Everybody, or even in-game friends.”
Also Read: How To Play Crossplay On Rainbow Six Siege?
How to set up crossplay on the web
- If going through the web, go to account.xbox.com/en-us/settings (opens in new tab) and login.
- Click on the profile of your child.
- Click Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
- Check that your first box which is related to crossplay is set to allow.