If an app or a number of apps went missing from your home screen or if even your home screen has disappeared from your iPhone, then this article is for you. We will show you how you can bring your apps back to the home screen and your home screen to your iPhone’s screen.
In this article, we will show you how to get an app back on your iPhone’s screen, by using the app library, checking the home screen, and also checking the download status. Sometimes one may have mistakenly uninstalled an application and tends to forget about it.
No Worries we are here to help you with all the questions in your mind. Read the full guide to bring your apps back onto your home screen.
Also Read: How To Find Grahm Fallout 76? 7 Confirmed Places
Get Your Apps Back To Your Home Screen – Within Few Steps
Before you start struggling to get your favorite app back to your home screen, let us check if you have installed the app or may have uninstalled it without you remembering it.
To check if an app is installed follow the steps below on your iPhone.
- For devices running the latest iOS 16, On your home screen click on the search box, located in the lower middle area on your screen above the dock. In the earlier versions, you have to swipe down from the top.
- In the search box type the name of the app.
- If there is a download option appearing next to the app you want, then you may have not downloaded the app yet or have it removed.
- If an app is missing and installed on your device, you will see the name of the folder where it is placed and then you can take it to your home screen.
- (For Step 3) Click on the download option and the app will be installed on your device.
Now, we have checked for the installation status of our apps, but the apps are not still there on the home screen. Now we will show you how you can fix this by following these simple steps.
Restore your apps to the home screen using App Library.
- On your iPhone, swipe to the left until you get to the App Library at the end of your home screen pages.
- You can now look for the app you want to be on your Home screen and if it is still not visible, the easiest way is to use the search box on the top that has written App Library and a magnifying glass next to it. If you have found the app, you can skip to Step 4.
- Type in the name of the desired app, your app will show up.
- Long press on the app icon and a menu will appear. Click on Add to Home Screen.
- If you do not see the option to add to the home screen, then the app might be hidden in a hidden folder. To take this app to the home screen, just press and drag the app icon back onto your home screen.
Now your app has successfully been placed on your home screen. But what if the whole of the home screen is not visible? Don’t worry we will help you find and place it back in its original place.
With the release of iOS 16, Apple has added a bit more customizations to your iPhone with features like the app library, hidden apps, and adding widgets to the home screen. But sometimes your apps or your home screen may disappear with magic like on the Butt Dial.
Here is how you can restore your home screen.
- On your home screen, press and hold until the icons on your screen start to jiggle.
- Click on the slider dots at the bottom of your screen.
- Here, you will be able to see all of your home screen pages.
Also Read: Masterpieces’s Handbook Lost Ark – Where To Make Them?
- Check for a checkmark below every home screen page, if a home screen page is unchecked, it means that page is hidden.
- Tap the empty check mark and it will make your page visible again click on Done in the upper right corner of your iPhone screen.
In this article, we covered all the ways to get your apps back to your iPhone’s home screen. You can download more apps from the App store and pin them onto your home screen if there is space left for one. All of your apps can’t appear on a single home screen page. You can have them categorized in the App Library.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.