In Pokemon Go, Mega Evolutions are transiting, so you will constantly need more mega energy to strengthen your favorite pokemon for those challenging bouts. The game gives you three main options for gathering this valuable resource.
You can get mega energy in pokemon go through Raid battles, Complete research tasks, and simple walking with a pokemon. Just to understand all of them one by one, you need to read the full article below.
Mega Evolutions function differently in pokemon go than they do in the original games from which they were derived. Mega Energy unique to the pokemon in question must be fed to them in order to cause a mega evolution, just like with conventional evolution with candy.
How To Get Mega Energy In Pokemon Go?
Mega Energy can be obtained by:
- You can get the mega energy of the pokemon you are fighting by engaging in raid battles with mega evolved pokemon. You will gain extra mega energy if you complete the raid sooner.
- Complete specific research assignments to receive mega energy for a specific pokemon.
- One more technique to obtain mega energy is to go on walks with a pokemon friend. You must have previously super-evolved a pokemon in your friend’s evolutionary line in order to receive this benefit.
Also Read: How to get Lopunny Mega Energy 2022?
How To Get Mega Energy By Raid Battles?
The first method of obtaining mega energy is finishing a mega raid, which is the most challenging. Mega Raids are the special raids in which you need to fight against Mega-evolved pokemon.
- Locate a Mega Spawn in a gym
- Successfully defeat the Mega pokemon at the end of the raid, either by yourself or with companions to make it simpler
- You and your team will gain more mega energy by finishing the Raid more quickly.
How To Get Mega Energy By Research Tasks?
You can easily earn some mega energy by performing certain rotating Research activities. You never know what chores you might have to complete or if any of them will give mega energy because these tasks vary frequently, especially when new events begin.
How To Get Mega Energy By Walking?
One of the main game features in pokemon go is walking, and if you set it properly, you may even get paid to walk by earning Mega Energy. This is how it goes:
- Choose your buddy, the pokemon you wish to earn Mega Energy for.
- Walk beside a friend to receive candy and mega energy as rewards.
- Keep in mind that only pokemon who have mega evolutions currently and those who have already Mega Evolved once can benefit from this.
Interesting Fact About Mega Energy
It will take a while for you to accumulate enough mega energy to get a mega pokemon. It gets more difficult because mega-evolved pokemon are not always present in raids, which is annoying because fighting them is the fastest way to obtain mega energy.
When a giant pokemon vanishes from raids, it could take a while for it to reappear. So be sure to load up on mega energy before a mega evolution departs when it is the star of a raid. Each pokemon species is limited to 2,000 mega energy in total. However, this is unlikely to ever be a problem because mega energy is difficult is obtain.
What Are The Rules Of Mega Evolution?
Keep in mind the following when Pokemon mega evolve:
- There is a maximum of one Mega Evolved Pokemon per player. Your initial mega evolution will devolve if you already have one and then mega evolve another Pokemon. You will then need to gather mega energy to mega evolve it again.
- Shadow and Clone pokemon cannot massively evolve
- Purified pokemon can be massively evolved, but they won’t have a swirling white aura when they are.
- Pokemon that have mega-evolved cannot be used to defend a gym.
- The Go Battle League prohibits the employment of mega pokemon.
List Of Pokemon You Can Mega Evolve
The pokemon in pokemon go that has Mega Evolutions at this time are listed below:
- Charizard X and Charizard Y
Also Read: How to get Charizard Mega Energy 2022 in 3 possible ways?
This is the complete explanation of three options from which you will be able to get Mega Energy in pokemon go. You can get this energy in any one of the ways from these three options. Well!! I will suggest you put the raid battle option as your last priority because it is a little more difficult than the others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Length Of Mega Evolution?
A recent addition to the pokemon go game transforms pokemon for eight hours into their giant forms. The average duration of mega evolution is eight hours, though certain circumstances may cause it to last longer.
How much mega energy do you get from walking?
By walking, you will get only one mega energy.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.