Asphalt 9: Legends is a racing video game for 2018 developed by Gameloft Barcelona and published by Gameloft. The game was released on the 25th of July 2018, it’s the ninth major installment in the Asphalt series. The game is accessible on Nintendo Switch, Android, Microsoft Windows, etc.
Other than PlayStation, Asphalt 9 is playable on all platforms. This is why there are times when Asphalt 9 players are friends with other players that play it on different platforms. To invite them to races or the running club should be a crossplay feature available in Asphalt 9.
Asphalt 9 Crossplay 2022
There’s good news that Asphalt 9 is a game that supports full crossplay between Windows and Xbox One and cross-save capabilities. It is possible to play with your buddies using Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Can we play Asphalt 9 with iOS and Android?
Asphalt 9: Legends is Gameloft’s most well-known car racing game. It can be played with Windows PC, iOS, and Android
Can you play Asphalt 9 with a ps4 controller?
It is true, Asphalt 9: Legends comes with MFi controllers.
Is Asphalt 9 switch cross-platform?
Asphalt 9: Legends will be released on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S which Gameloft announced. Available for iOS, Android, PC, and Switch and PC, the racing game will be cross-saved and cross-playable with the forthcoming Xbox release.
Also Read: Is Final Fantasy Xiv Crossplay?
How to Download and Play Asphalt 9: Legends on PC?
- Install and download BlueStacks on your computer.
- Complete Google login to gain access to Play Store. Play Store, or do it later.
- Find Asphalt 9 Legends on the search bar at the top of the right-hand corner.
- Select to download Asphalt 9: Legends from the results of your search.
- Sign in with Google login (if you missed the second step) for installation Asphalt 9: Legends
- Select to the Asphalt 9: Legends icon on the home screen and begin playing.