Call of Duty is one of the most loved first-person shooters that came out today. It was initially an Xbox game for PC, but it quickly moved to other platforms such as Sony PlayStation and Xbox One.
Black Ops 4 was an original Call of Duty game with the Battle Royale mode and it has attracted millions of gamers. If you have the PS4 and an Xbox One, you can divide the screen and play with a companion. Learn what you can do to split the screen of your console.
Also Read: Is Gta Vice City Split Screen?
Black Ops 4 Split Screen Setup PS4
Before you can set up the split-screen option in Black Ops 4, you need to enable your gaming console to be the main device for your primary and guest accounts. The guest will be able to activate the account following the first round of the game. Once that’s completed, restart the game and check the upper right-hand part of the display. The screen should inform you that split-screen is now available and that player 2 needs to hit”X. “X” button. Here’s what you have to do:
- Sign into your PS account.
- Go into “Settings” and select “Account Management” from the choices.
- Then, select “Activate to be Your Main PS4.”
- Choose “Activate.”
- Take the second controller and repeat the same procedure for the guest.
- Play this game simply by clicking the “Home” button on the controller that you first use.
- Press the”X “X” button of the controller, and include the player in the game’s lobby.
- Select the game mode , and play.
Black Ops 4 Split Screen Setup Xbox
The split-screen layout in Xbox One is similar to the one found on PS4 However, it’s a little easier. First, you need to ensure that your console is configured to be the main device using both guest and primary accounts. Then, you can play the game, and split-screen options will be displayed within the lobby. This is how you can accomplish this:
- Log in to your Xbox account using the initial controller.
- Click”Guide” or the “Guide” button, and then go towards “Settings.”
- Then, click on the “Personalization” option and choose “My My Xbox Home.”
- Load Black Ops 4.
- Take the second controller and log in as a guest.
- Hit”A. “A” button located on the other controller, to add the guest to the lobby.
- Play the game, and then enjoy.
Also Read: Is Black Ops 2 Pc Split Screen?