Grid 2 is a 2013 racing video game released by Codemasters to Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360. It’s the second game of Grid 2. Grid series. Feral Interactive released the Reloaded Edition for OS X in September 2014. A sequel called Grid Autosport, was launched on June 24, 2014.
Also Read: Is Helldivers Split Screen?
Grid 2 Split Screen
Before you play a multiplayer splitscreen game make sure that there are at the very least two input devices connected into your Mac before you start GRID 2 Reloaded Edition.
Unless stated otherwise the following guidelines are written specifically for Player 1:
- In the Main Menu Select World Series Racing.
- Select Events.
- Select Splitscreen.
- A dialogue will be displayed prompting Player 2 to hit”Start. Player 2 needs to hit the button on their input device for the device to go on.
- It will appear that the Splitscreen menu will open. Select Custom Event.
- The game’s options screen will pop up. There, you are able to modify the game’s settings. Once you’re satisfied with your settings, click Done.
- Select Go to Race.
- The screen for selecting cars will be displayed. Select a car.
- The screen for car selection will appear again. Player 2 will have to choose one of the cars.
- The game begins after the player has selected the car.
Is GRID 2 still available?
GRID 2 The 2013 version of Race Driver: GRID, is no longer available in online storefronts for PC, PS3 or Xbox 360. The game has been taken from the market, and although the reasons aren’t evident, chances are rights to tracks, cars or tracks may have expired.
Also Read: Does Grid have a Split Screen?
Is GRID 2 a good game?
The constant move off from the sim pedigree may continue to disappoint players who reminisce fondly about those Race Driver games of old. However, it’s is a fantastic, modern game. A well-organized car selection and a fantastic sense of speed, and an well thought out career mode make an experience that’s enjoyable to play.