A brand new 7 Days To Die Xbox One 7 Days To Die Console Update will be rolling out to users. The game’s developers are currently developing a brand new version that could include support for 4K resolution in the Xbox One X.
According to the developers “we remain committed to this project. New updates for the game are expected to be extremely cool, but they require an enormous amount of work. we’re not going to get into the details right now because we’re still in the initial stage, but we thought you should be aware that we’re working tirelessly on the game and would greatly appreciate the dedication and patience by the player community.”
Also Read: 8 Best Pixelmon Texture Packs for Minecraft
7 Days To Die Console Update
Look over the previously 7 Days To Die Xbox One Update Patch Notes.
- Fixing an issue that would hinder a smelted product from being used, even when it was in the Forge
- Fixing an issue that would make the quest to locate the trader to need an exact trader to be discovered; now it will choose the closest trader to the player and update the target whenever the player gets closer to another
- 7 Days To Die update for Xbox One addressed an issue which caused the trader’s UI to stop when a second player attempted to leave a container when playing split-screen multiplayer
- Corrected an issue that could result in”Cannot breathe” indicator to vanish “Cannot Breathe” indicator to disappear when submerged
- Fixed a bug that could result in stamina decreasing during walking following teleportation from a settlement with Traders.
- 7 Days To Die update for Xbox One fixed an instance of an issue that could sometimes cause blocks to appear without support, causing massive collapses when they were the game was broken.
- Corrected an issue that caused interactive objects to interact by when an item that was on the top was removed
- Corrected an issue that allowed medical products to be placed on non-animate items (like miniature bikes).
- As per notes in the 7 Days To Die Xbox One patch notes The patch that was released has been able to fix a problem which caused a bedroll that was destroyed’s indicator to persist even after rejoining the game.
- Correction of a bug that could cause terrain to change shape after the decomposition of a zombie the top.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused repairs to see their level drop to 1.
Also Read: Is Guardians of the Galaxy Co-Ops? Easy Ways to Play
- 7. Days To Die Xbox One update 18.104.22.168 resolved a problem which caused distant terrains to render with different shaders than previously. patches.
- A bug was fixed that could create weather effects that would affect hosts and clients of various severity.
- Fixing an issue that led to effects of the underwater to vanish when seen through the Sniper Rifle scope.
- In notes in the 7 Days To Die Xbox One update patch notes, the latest patch has corrected a glitch which could sometimes stop all but the first word of a long phrase from appearing across wooden boards.
- Resolved a problem that allowed the user to reduce the size of the size of a torch that was in the tool belt slot that was active.
- Fixed a crash that was likely to happen when mixing specific clothing items with the workbench and putting them in.
- In in the 7 Days To Die Xbox One patch notes for the update The patch that was released fixes a problem which caused the world to regenerate following the console’s language changed.
This article will be updated in the event that the new version goes live.
What’s the current version of 7 Days to Die on console?
We are excited to confirm that ‘7 Days to Die” is now available in the Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass on PC program. You can play on the Classic Console or Alpha20 PC version of the game.
In the present status of the console ports for the game, 7 Days to Die isn’t cross-platform. This is because of issues caused by the major closure of the studio Telltale Games, which had bought licence rights to the console version of the game.
What’s different between 7 Days to Die and 7 Days to Die 2 pack?
7 Days to Die 2-Pack includes two copies of 7 Days to Die. What will you do to survive? With more than 14 million sold copies, 7 Days has defined the genre of survival, and has unparalleled crafting and world-building.
Details on the exact co-op to play the game on console 7 Days to Die include Split-Screen that can accommodate up to two players in addition to online multiplayer with up to four players.
Chris Evan was born in Quebec and raised in Montreal, except for the time when he moved back to Quebec and attended high school there. He studied History and Literature at the University of Toronto. He began writing after obsessing over books.