Having the proper camera settings will benefit you more than you might initially believe in terms of improving your game, regardless of whether you are looking for the best FIFA 23 goalkeepers or top FIFA 23 formations. In short, if you want to increase your chances of winning the Ultimate Team Competition then you need to know the best FIFA 23 Camera Settings.
We get two types of camera settings in Fifa 23. One is for casual players and the other is for competitive players. You can change camera settings by the Tele Broadcast camera option or by the simple Co-Op Multiplayer camera option. You need to change the Height and Zoom level for each option differently in order to change the camera settings.
Players have been learning the game as they explore the new gameplay and Ultimate Team elements available in FIFA 23. Your team will benefit from using the top strikers, midfielders, and center-backs, but you should not ignore the camera settings.
Here with the help of our article, you can easily correct your camera settings for FIFA 23, if you face any kind of problem with it. Let’s go with the article.
Also Read: Is FIFA 23 Cross-Play? Latest CrossPlay Update FIFA 23 2022
Best Fifa 23 Camera Settings
Fifa 23 Best Casual Camera Settings
- Set the Single-Player Camera to Co-Op
- Set the Multiplayer Camera to Co-Op
- Change the Camera Settings to Custom
- Set Height Bar to 20 and Zoom to 0
- This option will display a large portion of the field and players
- The Tele Broadcast Camera view is another option because it is significantly closer to the players obscuring less of the overall field.
- For this, you have to leave the zoom at 0 and the height at 17.
- Make sure that the height should be left between 12 and 17
Fifa 23 Best Competitive Camera Settings
The same camera views can be applied, but you have to change the height and zoom settings to employ the best competitive camera settings for FIFA 23.
- In the Tele Broadcast view, keep the height and zoom at 10 and 0, respectively.
- Select Camera Height and Zoom to 17 and 3 when you go back to the Co-Op Camera menu
- With this setting, you may see more of the playing field and more players on the screen at a single time.
Best FIFA 23 Controller Settings
Bonus to you guys!! Not only camera settings, but controller settings also play an important part in FIFA 23. So, along with the camera, you should also keep checking on its controller settings.
In case, you don’t have knowledge about this, then these are the best FIFA 23 Controller Settings:
- Trigger Effect: Off (PlayStation 5 DualSense Only)
- User Vibration Feedback: Off
- Pass Receiver Lock: Late
- Analog Sprint: Off
- Save Assistance: Assisted
- Lobbed Through Pass: Semi
- Lob Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Cross Assistance: Assisted
- Shot Assistance: Assisted
- Ground Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Right Stick Switching Reference: Player Relative
- Right Stick Switching: Classic
- Icon Switching: Off
- Player Lock: On
- Clearance Assistance: Classic
- Auto Switch Move Assistance: None
- Auto Switching: On Air Balls and Loose Balls
- Pass Block Assistance: On
- Next Player Switch Indicator: On
- Timed Finishing: On
- Through Pass Assistance: Semi
- FIFA Trainer: Hide (useful for newbies but not necessary)
- Competitive Master Switch: On (automatic if you are playing online)
Also Read: Is FIFA 22 CrossPlay?
We advise players to experiment with different settings until they find the ones that work best for them, even if the FIFA community frequently uses these camera settings. Well!! We know that all these settings are really basic, but before jumping into the new game, once checked these two settings properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which camera settings are best for FIFA 21?
The default camera setting for FIFA 21 is “Broadcast”. But you have an option to change this setting according to your choice. You can choose Tele Broadcast or Custom Settings. But “Tele Broadcast” is the best camera setting for FIFA 21.
What are the steps to open the graphics settings for FIFA 23?
- Window Button
- Graphics Settings
- Turn on Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling
How can you improve your FIFA 21 graphics?
- Open Nvidia Control Panel
- Adjust 3D Settings
- Program Settings
- Click FIFA 21
- Enable “Max FPS Limit” and set its value to 30
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.