What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are going to catch any legendary Pokemon? It must be their movesets. Why? Because whenever you are going against any of the Pokemon, you need to know about that Pokemon, related to its best movesets, its counter-attacks, and many more things.
Now, if you are planning to capture Excadrill Pokemon, then before catching it, grasp some knowledge about it, which will absolutely help you to catch it easily in the game. To keep this thing in mind, we made our today’s article in which we cover “What are the best movesets for Excadrill in Pokemon Go”?
Excadrill performs best when using Metal Claw and Earthquake while attacking Pokemon in the gym. These are the most effective moveset for PvP battles, and also offer the highest overall DPS.
What Are The Best Movesets For Excadrill In Pokemon Go?
Some of the best movesets of Excadrill in Pokemon Go with its DPS from lowest to highest are:
- Mud Shot + Rock Slide- DPS => 13.87
- Metal Claw+ Rock Slide- DPS => 14.47
- Mud Shot+ Iron Head- DPS => 15.03
- Mud-Slap+ Rock Slide- DPS => 15.25
- Mud Shot+ Earthquake- DPS => 15.36
- Mud-Slap+ Iron Head- DPS => 15.58
- Mud Shot+ Drill Run- DPS => 15.76
- Metal Claw+ Drill Run- DPS => 16.29
- Metal Claw+ Iron Head- DPS => 16.30
- Mud-Slap+ Earthquake- DPS => 17.03
- Mud-Slap+ Drill Run- DPS => 17.16
- Metal Claw+ Earthquake- DPS => 17.86
Also Read: Where to find Mesprit in Pokemon Go?
- It can be transferred
- It can be put in the gym
- Bonus Stardust on capture is 200
- Bonus Candy on capture is 2
- The buddy walk distance required is 3 Km
- The base flee rate is 7%
- The base capture rate is 20%
- It reaches a weight of up to 40.4 kg
- It reaches a height of up to 0.7 m
- Max HP at Level 40 is 203
- Level 35 (wild) is 3,012
- Level 25 (raids) is 2,317
- Max CP with weather boost
Excadrill Fast Moves
- Mud Shot (Ground type)- 3 damage and 4.5 energy (1.5 damage per turn)
- Mud Slap (Ground-type)- 11 damage and 2.6 energy (3.6 damage per turn)
- Metal Claw (Steel-type)- 5 damage and 3 energy (2.5 damage per turn)
Excadrill Charge Moves
- Rock Slide (Rock-type)- 75 damage and 45 energy
- Iron Head (Steel-type)- 70 damage and 50 energy
- Earthquake (Ground-type)- 120 damage and 65 energy
- Drill Run (Ground-type)- 80 damage and 45 energy
Also Read: How to catch Uxie in Pokemon Go?
More Facts About Excadrill Movesets
- Metal Claw, Mud Shot, and Mud-Slap are the three intriguing quick-move options available to Excadrill. According to statistics, it could appear that Metal Claw would be the best of these because it has a respectable energy gain and damage output.
- However, Excadrill does not benefit from Ground-type coverage as much as a steel-type covering. Iron Head, Excadrill’s Steel-type charge move in Raids, deals a meager 60 damage while using up half the energy bar.
- It could appear that a Mud slap is the best course of action. When used, Mud-Slap deals 18 damage, which is incredible damage output.
- Excadrill doesn’t want to use Iron Head as a charge move as it deals pitifully little damage. Rock Slide, Earthquake, and Drill Run are the only remaining options available to Excadrill.
- Out of these options, Excadrill will want to run Rock Slide and one of the STAB Ground-type attacks. Unbelievably, Rock Slide Provides Excadrill with significantly more coverage than Iron Head.
- Drill Run should be utilized instead of Earthquake for the Ground-type move due to Drill Run’s reduced energy cost.
From all these movesets, make sure your Excadrill is equipped with the most effective moveset for these encounters. It needs to master the mud-shot maneuver before incorporating the drill run and rock slide into its charge moves. All movesets have their own capabilities, but selecting the best moveset here is our main task.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the hidden ability of Excadrill?
The hidden ability of Excadrill is Mold Breaker.
What is a Mold Breaker In Pokemon Go?
A Pokemon ability called Mold Breaker overrides the effect of a lot of other abilities that lessen move damage or their side effects. For instance, if one Pokemon has Levitate and another has a Mold Breaker, the Pokemon with Mold Breaker can strike the Levitate-equipped Pokemon with a Ground-type attack.
Which Pokemon Excadrill evolve to?
Excadrill evolved to Pokemon Drilbur.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.