The most loved game by gamers in the world is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare video game with multiplayer and crossplay features. That is so nice, isn’t it? By playing this video game comfortably with friends, you can get the feeling of soldiers fighting in the war.
But sometimes the fun of some things ends after some time, like the crossplay in this game. However, this feature is quite good as it helps you to play and enjoy video games with your friends without any interruption. But what if someday you want this feature to be turned off?
Can you turn off crossplay in MW3? Fortunately, if you are an Xbox series and PlayStation user only then, you can turn off crossplay in MW3. So, let’s get started with today’s article and understand quick and easy tricks to turn off crossplay in MW3.
How Can You Turn Off Crossplay In MW3?
First of all, let us make you understand that Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is an astonishing multiplayer and matchmaking game that is also a crossplay video game.
It’s believed that everything has its limit and there are many things in the world which are enjoyed only as long as that thing is within the limit. And so does this crossplay thing!
As a result of our research, we get to know that the players having Xbox series and PlayStation will be able to turn off crossplay mode in MW3.
Those who have PCs and play games on this platform, sorry guys, this turning-off service is still not available for you. Now, it’s time to have a look at how to turn off crossplay in MW3.
How To Turn Off Crossplay In MW3 On Xbox Series?
To turn off this crossplay mode in MW3 on your Xbox Series, you need to observe some of the following steps-
- In the very first step, you need to open the COD game and then display the lobby screen on your device.
- After this, tap on the upper right corner button and you will notice the ‘Settings Menu’ option on your screen.
- Now, scroll down a bit and you will find the ‘Account & Network’ option. Tap on it.
- Next, you will find yourself in the sub-section of ‘Online’.
- As you can see on your screen, find the crossplay option and simply turn it off!
How To Turn Off Crossplay In MW3 On Playstation?
The procedure to turn off the crossplay in MW3 on the PlayStation platform is easy-breezy but still complicated. Make sure you look at this step-by-step guide-
- Firstly, move to the ‘Console Settings Screen’ of Xbox.
- Now, go to the ‘Online Safety and Family’ tab and then, click on the ‘Privacy and Online Safety’ option.
- Next, hit the ‘Xbox Privacy’ option and scroll down a bit to find the ‘Communication and Multiplayer’ tab.
- At last, block the crossplay service by selecting the cross-network play setting.
So in this guide, we made you understand how you can turn off crossplay in MW3. In the above article, we have discussed two proficient ways to turn off crossplay in MW3- on the Xbox series and PlayStation. Hope you find this guide much more educational and keep checking back to our future crossplay articles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you turn off crossplay in MW3 on PC?
Ans. It’s sad to inform you guys that this mode can’t be turned off on PC platforms as the services haven’t been provided for the same yet.
Q2. What do you need to disable the crossplay in MW3?
Ans. There is no need for you or any player to turn off crossplay mode. It’s a choice whether the player wants to fight the entire worldwide fight or wants to remain limited to his close ones only.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.