Call of Duty is the most popular and favorite game among children as well as adults. In this game, there are some missions that you will have to complete in order to move towards the game’s victory.
There is no disputing that the Call of Duty campaigns have, it seems, getting shorter and shorter over the previous few years, and the Black Ops cold war is no different.
Those who don’t know so much about the Call of Duty campaign, might be wondering that “How many missions are in the Call of Duty Cold War Campaign”? And “How long does it take to beat the Black Ops Cold War in Call of Duty”?
In simple words, we can say that Call of Duty Cold War Campaign is set to about 5-8 hours. The campaign time duration is different for different Call of Duty games.
In this article, we will get to know the cold war campaign duration for some of the call of duty games.
How Long Is the Call Of Duty Cold War Campaign?
We would estimate it to be about 5-8 hours depending upon the Call of Duty game. Most of the call of duty games of cold war campaigns are estimated to be about 5 hours.
There are so many people who finished their call of duty game in a short duration of time while some of the players consume more time finishing the game. This happens due to the different time durations for the different Call of Duty Cold War campaigns.
Reason For Different Time Duration for Call of Duty Cold War Campaign
Call of Duty has different time durations for their cold war campaigns. There could be some reasons for that-
- Different Call of Duty games has different tasks, with different endings.
- It depends upon the pace and difficulty level of the game. Obviously, if the level is difficult, the player has to put extra hours into the game to complete its cold war campaign
- As the AI becomes more lethal, some sections might get very difficult which again consumes more time for players.
What is the maximum time period of the Call of Duty Cold War Campaign?
Although four hours is on the short side, it might be increased to up to ten hours. Your playtime will increase significantly if you complete every side mission, gather every piece of intelligence, find every minigame, and even do some more things.
If players can only finish the story mission in the game, then they can easily do so in no time.
List of Call of Duty Games With Their Time Duration
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War- 4.5 hours
- Call of Duty: Vanguard- 5.5 hours
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare- 6 hours
- Call of Duty: Ghosts- 6 hours
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- 6 hours
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4- 6.5 hours
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- 6.5 hours
- Call of Duty: WWII- 7 hours
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare- 7 hours
- Call of Duty- 7 hours
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare- 7 hours
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare- 7 hours
- Call of Duty: Black Ops- 7 hours
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II- 7 hours
- Call of Duty: World at War- 7.5 hours
- Call of Duty 3- 8 hours
- Call of Duty 2- 8.5 hours
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II- 9 hours
In short, the time duration of the call of the duty games simply depends upon the type of game, difficulty level of the game, and endings of the game. So, if you are a really very big fan of Call of Duty games, then you can choose a game of longer time duration. And if you want to play the game only for timepass and enjoyment, then select the game with a short time duration. Just complete cold war campaigns and marked your place in the call of duty game series. Was your playtime different? Let us know in the comment section.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.