Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale-hero shooter created by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in February 2019, on Nintendo Switch in March 2021, and to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in March 2022.
How To Add Crossplay Friends On Apex?
Once you’ve enabled cross-play you’ll be able to team up with your friends across all platforms that Apex Legends is accessible.
- Click on”Friends” on the Friends menu.
- Click Find Friend.
- Enter in your EA Public ID. You can also visit Your Privacy Settings and alter how users can search you by changing the setting to allow users to search me by selecting:
- Email address
- PSN(tm) Online ID for PlayStation 4 and 5
- Xbox Live gamertag for Xbox One and X|S
- Nintendo Nickname for Nintendo Switch
Your friend will receive an invite to accept, decline or block your request. After they have accepted your bid, you can play triples, duos, or Arenas as usual.
If you’re in the menu for friends you’ll also be able to see which platform every friend is playing on, based on the icon next to their name.
If, however, you cannot locate a friend, you might need to change the privacy settings of your EA Account or your Platform account. If you’re still experiencing issues you may have an age limit or parental control interfering with your privacy.
Also Read: How To Fix Error Code Val 19?
How do I enable Crossplay in Apex Legends?
Follow these steps to enable cross-play either on or off Apex Legends.
- Visit the lobby.
- Click on the Game Menu.
- Go to Settings From there, go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you are at your Cross-Platform Play tab.
- Choose the Enabled option to turn it on then Disabled to switch it off.