Zacian has joined the Pokemon Go five-star raid, just like other Pokemons. You have a strong chance of winning this game if Zacian is with you. However, for it, you first need to know how to catch Zacian in Pokemon Go.
There is no need to be alarmed if Zacian is not on your Pokemons list for Pokemon Go. Soon you will have it. How?
Zacian makes two appearances – Crowned Sword and Hero of Many Battles. Currently, Zacian can only be caught in Pokemon Go in its Hero of Many Battle form, so be sure to learn everything there is to know about it.
How To Catch Zacian In Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go hosts a Sword and Shield event for 2 weeks. The first week marks Zacian’s entry into the five-star raid. Like other Pokemons, Zacian is also available for a short time in the five-star raids, which means that in order to have the chance of capturing Zacian is less. You will need a group of at least 10 capable trainers who will cooperate with each other in order to defeat Zacian. If you have enough raid passes then it is a plus point for you to catch Zacian.
Also Read: How to get an Upgrade in Pokemon Go?
How Will You Get Zacian After Raid?
After the raid, you can catch Zacian by using Berries. Zacian will be simpler to catch if you have a Razz Berry, and it will be much simpler if you have a Golden Razz Berry. The Zacian’s mobility is slowed down by Nanab Berry, making him calmer and easier for you to trap him.
What Are Your Chances Of Catching Zacian?
The dates to capture the Zacian from Raid are from August 20 to 26 with time 10 am. The fact is that you don’t get a single chance to capture Zacian. However, it can be a few months or even a year before it can be captured again, so make the most of the opportunity and catch at least one at the event this week to add it to your collection.
Things To Consider When Capturing Zacian
- Players must choose the best Pokemon to bring to the raid in order to defeat Zacian.
- Make sure that while catching Zacian, you have to take at least 5-10 players with you.
- Players should concentrate on catching the standard Zacian for the time being since it won’t be available in Pokemon Go in its Shiny Form just yet.
- You can use some of the best counters to use against Zacian.
The best counters are:
- Mega Gengar: Lick and Sludge Bomb
- Metagross: Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Dialga: Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Excadrill: Metal Claw and Iron Head
- Roserade: Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Gengar: Lick and Sludge Bomb
How Can You Use Zacian In Pokemon Go?
- Zacian is not affected by the different types of attacks- Bug, Dragon, and Dark
- It is effective against a wide variety of raid bosses, including Exeggutor, Dragonite, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Palkia, and Giratina
- It is a powerful Fairy-Type Pokemon with a high maximum CP.
- You can decide on an attack that complements your strategy. This is because of Zacian’s diverse array of attacks.
Also Read: How to get Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go? How to use it?
For a better understanding of how to catch Zacian in Pokemon Go, make sure you are familiar with Zacian’s counters and weaknesses since you can currently catch it only in its Hero of Many Battles form. In order to battle Zacian, which occurs in a five-star raid you will need a team of other players.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Pokemon Go, how can you get Eternatus?
Prior to the Champion’s last duel versus Leon at Hammerloke’s Energy Plant, Eternatus is encountered during the main plot. You can easily catch him only when you give any damage to his health.
Who is better? Zacian or Zamazenta?
Zacian attacks and moves are more powerful than Zamazenta’s, the mileage of his moves is much high than Zamazenta’s. So, keeping this thing in view, we can say that Zacia is much better than Zamazenta.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.