If you are also seeking information on whether you can play Blooket on multiple devices or not. Then your search has landed you at the right place.
Blooket is an educational website and is a fun new twist on your typical review game. It is great for leveling up student engagement and it’s so much fun for students to play.
Well, You can play Blooket on any device you want. You should follow this guide to learn more about this game, Blooket, and how you can play and join the game on multiple devices.
How To Play Blooket Game?
As a teacher, you need to visit the website. If you already have an account then simply log in to the account. But if you are using it for the first time you have to create an account to get started. You should follow the steps to Play Blooket:
- Go to the blooket Website.
- Log in to the account
- Go to the dashboard to create a question set to be a host.
- You can also discover sets that other teachers have created.
- Search or discover sets and click on the one you want.
- Click on Host and select a game mode.
- Click on the button that says, Host Game.
- Customize the settings and select Host Now.
- Share the Game ID with your students to enter the game.
Now As a student, you do not need to log in to the website. You just need to enter the Game ID shared by your teacher on the website and wait for the teacher to start. The goal is to answer the questions. As students answer the questions, they will come closer to the finish line. After the Game is Over, you will get the results.
Can We Play the Blooket Join Game On Multiple Devices? How?
Blooket games can be played on any device, be it a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or a PC. All you need is a good internet connection. In each game, 60 people can join using any of the devices. You can join the game with a nickname for a more fun experience. To Play the game you need to create an account or you can also play without an account just by entering the Game ID shared by your teacher or a friend.
Steps to Create An Account On Blooket
To Sign in to Blooket, you need to create an account. Follow the steps below to create an account on Blooket:
- Go to the official website of Blooket
- On the top right corner, click on Sign Up
- You can sign up using the Google account or Email.
- To Sign in with a Google account, click on the Google account and then confirm.
- To Sign in with email, you need to enter your email and verify it.
Steps To Join A Blooket Game
If you want to join a Blooket Game, you should follow the below steps:
- To join the game, you would need a Game ID that your teacher will provide.
- Head to the Blooket website
- On the top of the web page, click on the Join a Game option.
- You will be prompted to Enter The Game ID.
- Now click on the Arrow next to it.
- Once you have joined you need to wait for the teacher to start the game.
The teacher starts the game after all the students have joined and you can not start answering all the questions to finish the game. You can see your results after the game is over.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many People Can Join Blooket?
In each game on Blooket, only a maximum of 60 people can join.
Can I Play Blooket By Myself?
Yes, you can play Blooket solo or in teams as well.
So this was all you needed to know about Blooket before getting started with the game. Hope with this guide you can easily play games, and learn more efficiently.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.