Phasmophobia brings the Ghost hunting directly onto your screens. It is a survival investigative horror game. It was made available only on Microsoft Windows through the Steam Platform in an early access program in September 2020.
If you want to play it on the Playstation or Xbox then we feel bad to inform you that Phasmophobia is not available to play on either Playstation or Xbox, you can only play it on the Windows platform. iT also supports a multiplayer mode in which gamers can play it in a group of four team members.
The game is not listed on the Oculus store yet and you cannot play it directly on Oculus Quest, but there is always another way to get things done. In this article, you will get to know how you can play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2.
Also Read: Most Expensive PS2 games To Explore in 2022-2023
Play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2
Although the game is not listed on the Oculus store doesn’t mean you can’t play it on the Oculus Quest 2 VR. We will show you how you can enjoy the game on Oculus Quest 2. Oculus Quest 2 can be used as a wired device and can also stream, you can play the game on your VR through Steam.
Here are some of the ways to play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2.
You can play Phasmophobia by using a wired connection or a wireless connection. However playing with a wired connection is super easy and can be set up in a fraction of the time, but this will also leave you tethered to your Pc.
Play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 using a wired connection.
To play Phasmophobia with a wired connection, all you need is a USB Cable and an Oculus app for pc.
You can download it here and follow the steps given below.
- First of all, download the Oculus app and launch the app on your PC.
- Now, Power on your Oculus Quest 2 device.
- Now, you need to connect your VR headset to your PC using a USB-C cable and put on your headset.
- It will show a prompt saying “Allow access to data”, Allow it.
- Now you need to enable the Oculus Link( Beta).
- And at last, you need to launch the Phasmophobia game on steam and you can now enjoy the game on your headset.
Play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly.
If you are having a good wifi connection then you can play phasmophobia on your Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly. You just need to stream Phasmophobia using Air Link from Steam. But keep in mind a low wifi connection can ruin your experience. In this case, you can go with the wired connection.
To play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly follow the below-given steps:
- First of all you need to Download and install the Oculus app on your Pc and Launch it.
- Now, you have to enable the ‘Air Link’ which is located within the Beta Tab.
- Now head on to experimental features in your Oculus Quest 2 and Enable ‘Air Link’ for the headset.
- Now, using your Oculus Quest 2 headset, launch Phasmophobia on Steam.
- If you have followed all the above steps then you can now enjoy playing the game on your Oculus Quest 2.
Also Read: What Is A Mystery Box and How To Get it In Pokemon Go?
These are the only two known ways to play phasmophobia on the Oculus quest 2 and enjoy the horrific immersive environment of the game and carry on your journey of Ghost Hunting.
If you know any other way to play the game on the Oculus headset then write it down in the comment section. If you want to know how you can play any other games on the oculus Quest 2 headset comment it in the Comment Box.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.