Did you know about the secret web browser you can have access to on your PS5? If not, then now is the time that we get you through the complete guide on how to use internet on PS5.
To use internet on PS5, you have to access Twitter over there. You will find the option to link your Twitter account in the Users and Accounts menu where you have to click on “Link with Other Services” and choose Twitter. Then you can log in to your Twitter account and go to the Twitter pages where you will find the link to sites you want to visit.
With every new edition of PlayStation consoles come new features and functions. However, users noticed that the web browser feature that was available on PS4 has been removed from PS5. well, what if we tell you that is not the truth and you can still have access to a web browser on your PS5 console?
If you want to know in detail the entire method by which you will easily be able to access several websites on your PS5 console, then this is the right place for you.
Also Read: Best Fighting Games For PS5
How To Use Internet On PS5?
You might get a little confused if we tell you that Twitter is your key to accessing internet browsers on your PS5. don’t be perplexed, we are about to explain all of that to you right here.
Here are the steps that if you follow, you will be able to use the internet services on your PS5 web browser.
Also Read: How To Split Screen On Ps5?
1. Turn on your PS5 and head to the Settings menu on your home screen.
2. Scroll through the menu and select the Users and Accounts option.
3. Then from the submenu, click on “Link with other services”.
4. Here click on Twitter and select the “Link Account” option.
5. This will display a popup window on your screen asking you to enter the credentials of your Twitter account there. However, you have to click on the Twitter icon present in the top left corner of your screen.
6. This will direct you to the standard log-in page of Twitter. There, you have to enter your Twitter account details.
You will now be on the home screen of Twitter. Now, you must be wondering that this only got you to access to Twitter. But the thing is, through Twitter, you can also have access to other external sites like Reddit and YouTube. How?
See, all you have to do is visit a Tweet or a Twitter account where you would get the link to a website you wish to open on your PS5.
As we know that most popular and relevant websites have their own official Twitter account, which means that you will also get the links to those sites if you visit their accounts. Thus, you will be able to have access to a lot with the help of Twitter.
So, even if there is not any direct way of accessing a web browser on PS5, Twitter is always there to your rescue.
Also read: How to split screen on PS5?
How To Use Internet On PS4?
Using the web browser on PS4 is far easier as compared to PS5. Here are the simple steps that you can follow if you are possessing a PS4 and want to access the internet over there.
1. First, you have to turn on your PS4 console and wait for the home screen to display.
2. Now head to the content area where you will find a number of icons.
3. Scroll through the list of icons towards the right side and you will see the “Internet Browser” icon there.
4. Press the X button on your PS4 controller to select that option.
Remember that in case you are unable to find the Web browser option in the main menu, you can head to the Apps option where you will find the Web Browser under the Library section.
We hope that our guide to ‘How to use internet on PS5’ was helpful to you and now you will not be disappointed with the fact that the web browser feature that was provided in PS4 is now unavailable in the newest PS5 consoles. So, from now on, enjoy accessing any of your sites from your PlayStation.