Is among us crossplay in 2022?
March 27, 2022
Among Us gained popularity in 2020 and Innersloth will continue to expand its offerings by bringing the title to Xbox and PlayStation users later this week.
You may wonder if you can play with your friends, regardless of whether you are on PC or not.
Is Among Us crossplay-compatible?
Yes! Crossplay is available in Among Us. This means that friends can play together no matter what device they use to connect to the game.
Also Read: Is paladins crossplay? | PC | PS4 | PS5 | Xbox
It was possible to play the game on your mobile device alongside its PC version. Here’s how you can use this feature to play crossplay with your friends.
- Start Among Us on your device, and log in to your account if one is available.
- Look to the bottom right corner for the server information. You must select the same server for your friends.
- Select ‘Create Game’ from the main menu.
- You can set up your lobby with any map you like, player counts, and other details.
- Share the code at bottom of lobby screen with other players. They should be able join as usual.
- You should then be able to see them in the ship, and you can get into the action.
Got stuck in a game? Don’t worry, Steve is here to solve all your queries and give you some hacks about your favorite game.