Fortnite is among the most fierce battle royale games available and is more thrilling when you play with another player. Fortnite can be played split-screen, and all you need is one controller to dive into the action along with your partner.
There are a few steps to follow However, the entire process shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to start the process in the beginning.
Thanks to this feature, players can join Fortnite in their homes simultaneously with the player’s point of view being displayed on the other half of their screen. Many are ignorant that the feature exists within Fortnite.
Also Read: Is Payday 2 Split Screen?
Fortnite Split Screen – How to Play?
These steps will activate the feature in your game:
- Go to the main lobby, which is located on the account of the player who is in charge.
- Switch off the other controller and then log in to the second user’s account at the prompt.
- In the lower left corner on your display, you’ll find your option of pressing the console’s right triangle (PlayStation) or the Y (Xbox) option to sign into Player Two in the game.
- Then the two players will enter the lobby within the gaming area.
- Enjoy split-screen Fortnite!
It’s important to note that the game can end when one player disconnects, even if the other player continues to the game. The inventories of the players will remain distinct, meaning you will still need to gather the items you need to make and upgrade your items.
Also Read: Fortnite: Chapter 3: Where Is The SCAR?
Points to Remember While Playing Fortnite Split Screen
- If one of the players leaves or stops the match and leaves the game, then the split-screen session ends.
- Split-screen works only when in an active game, and the sub-menus and lobby aren’t shared.
- Players cannot share inventory when using split-screen mode.
- Each player must use the same language setting to play split-screen.
- Split-screen mode does not work for mobile phones, Nintendo Switch, creative PC platforms, and limited time modes. to save the World, or Solos.