A fresh resource called Sea Ganoderma was introduced to Genshin Impact with the 1.6 release. It was formerly present in a transient area of the game, but it is currently found in Inazuma, a new zone added in update 2.0.
How do you find Sea Ganoderma in Genshin Impact? You must search the Inazuma area for Sea Ganoderma. They have relocated to the Inazuma islands as a result of the dissolution of the Golden Apple Archipelago.
In this article, we will explain where to get this resource to farm in the Inazuma archipelago so you can level any characters that need it for ascension.
Where You Will Find Sea Ganoderma In Genshin Impact?
Sea Ganoderma is present in Inazuma on every island, including Enkanomiya. Five seas Ganoderma can be found in Enkanomiya, next to the westernmost Teleport Waypoint, in the watery section of Evernight Temple. Sea Ganoderma is found in most of the islands of Inazuma.
Islands In Which Sea Ganoderma Is Located
The list of islands in which Sea Ganoderma is found:
- Narukami Island- Some are growing along the island’s coast to the south of Inazuma city. They are also present on the island’s north, west, and east shores.
- Serai Island- The unusually shaped Serai Island is covered with plants.
- Kannazuka and Yashiori Island- On Kannazuka Island, there are several Sea Ganoderma plants, however, Yashiori only has two little clumps on its east and west sides.
- Watatsumi Island- There are many Sea Ganoderma in Watatsumi, however, none of them are difficult to reach. Fort Mumei is another location where players can find additional materials.
- Tsurumi Island- The few Sea Ganoderma that are present in Tsurumi are all fairly accessible, therefore players should not pass up this opportunity.
How Will You Farm Sea Ganoderma?
Sea Ganoderma Seed and A Path of Value: Orderly Meadow is required for farming Sea Ganoderma through gardening. They will develop over the course of 70 hours.
However, after the Sea Ganodermas respawn after two days, you can also begin cultivating them on the islands at the indicated places.
About Sea Ganoderma
Sea Ganoderma is a type of plant that can only be found on particular Oceanic Island and locations. Despite having a fungus-like appearance, it is essentially a material released by some soft-bodied creatures.
Platforms That Support Genshin Impact
- Microsoft Windows
- Playstation 4
- Playstation 5
- Nintendo Switch
This is one of the best and the only way to find Sea Ganoderma in Genshin Impact. You don’t have to put so much effort in order to find Sea Ganoderma. Just simply explore all these islands, collect Sea Ganoderma from each one of the islands, and simply add them to your list and use them in the game accordingly. Your first step is to find Sea Ganoderma and the other step is to farm them.