Racing games are the ones that most kids, as well as adults, like to play, and what if these racing games are being played on the Oculus Quest2 platform. Sounds interesting, Right!! Let me help you know about “What the Oculus Quest 2 platform is”?
The Oculus Quest 2 is a virtual reality (VR) headset developed by Facebook Reality Labs and gives you a unique, realistic, and smooth gaming experience.
So for you and your kids, I got some of the popular racing games that you can enjoy playing with your kids and friends. If you are confused about picking the right racing game, you should definitely pick one of these games from our list after reading about these games.
Here are the best racing games for Oculus Quest 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- Project Cars
- Death Lap
- Mini Motor Racing X
#1 RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a virtual reality game that can be played on a variety of devices, including the Oculus Quest 2. This game, which was first released in 2013, is one of the first virtual reality racing games.
RacingRoom Racing is a simulation-based racing game based on genuine race cars and tracks from the official series. This game offers a whole world of professional racing that is difficult to discover anywhere. One of the best aspects of RaceRoom Racing Experience is that it is available on Steam for free.
Features Of RaceRoom Racing Experience
- Adaptive AI
- Audio Realism
- Custom Championship
- Pi Stops
- Weight Penalties
- Virtual Reality
- Triple Screen Support
Game Modes In RaceRoom Racing Experience
- Single Race
#2 Project Cars
The original Project Cars are still one of the best virtual reality racing games available on Oculus Quest 2. It is a highly polished game that is more realistic than many of the others on the list. Anyone with Oculus Quest 2 can play this game and experience the “Ultimate Driver Journey”.
Another feature that distinguishes Project Cars from other comparable games is that it is a sandbox title, which means that players can choose a variety of paths. Project Cars Physics simulation is very excellent, making the VR experience extremely enjoyable.
Features Of Project Cars
- Quick Race Weekends
- Free Practice
- Setups & Strategies
- Pit Engineer
Game Modes In Project Cars
- Career Mode
- Single Player Or Non-Career Mode
- Online Multiplayer Mode
Pros Of Project Cars
- Car choice is varied
- Track choice is also varied
- The racing is some of the best out their
- Comprehensive handling model and physics
- Excellent feel makes digital driving a pleasure
iRacing is one of the oldest, yet most recent games on the list, and it is really different from other games. It is an online racing simulator with a subscription-based model, which means users can subscribe for a month, six months, or a year to play. Because it is only available online, creators have spent a considerable amount of time upgrading it each year.
iRacing was first released in 2008, however, the most stable version is from 2021. Because of how well-polished this game has gotten over time, it is one of the must-try VR games.
Features Of iRacing
- More Tech and Features than the competition
- Accurate, Authentic Tracks
- The Best Selection of Cars
- An Advanced, Refined Sim Racer
Pros Of iRacing
- On iRacing, there is no scarcity of racers. At any given hour, including 3 a.m., I’ve never seen fewer than 1200 racers online.
- Setups are easy to find for iRacing.
- In iRacing, it’s simple to start a league, and their system maintains track of all the points and gives a league website with a schedule and calendar.
- While providing the most accurate and precise simulation possible, iRacing makes multiplayer racing very straightforward, convenient, and exciting.
- I don’t have to worry about providing or finding servers on which to play the game.
#4 Death Lap
Death Lap is a virtual reality game about nitrous and destruction. This game runs independently on Meta Quest 2 and is compatible with Oculus Touch. Death Lap is a fantastic arcade racing game that players may enjoy in both single-player and multiplayer mode for $20.
The nicest part about this game is that it is quite simple to play, allowing players to concentrate on the thrill rather than the car’s handling. Death Lap also lets players play while standing, which is both disorienting and enjoyable.
Features Of Death Lap
- Battle of Driving
- Choose Your Car
- Ruthless Tracks
- Cunning Strategies
- Single or multiplayer
Pros Of Death Lap
- Exciting combat-fueled races
- Online multiplayer is stable and works well
- Good weapon variety
- The tracks themselves are quite creative
#5 Mini Motor Racing X
Mini Motor Racing X is a racing game with a number of different ways to play. You can drive your car from a variety of angles, including top-down and first-person. You may practice and race on dozens of racetracks to put your skills to the test.
You can customize your vehicle, and there’s even a multiplayer feature for playing with your friends. Mini Motor Racing X also features a variety of additional party modes to choose from, so there’s plenty of stuff to discover.
Game Modes In Mini Motor Racing X
- Classic Mode
- Type X
Features Of Mini Motor Racing X
- Rock-Solid Racing Mechanics
- The huge number of options/modes to find the play style that suits you
- Fun nostalgic experiments with control styles.
Here are our top picks for the best racing games for Oculus Quest 2. By reading about these games you must be now very excited to play these games for sure. And also playing games in Oculus Quest 2 gives you one of the best and most unique gaming experiences. Choose your favorite game from the above-mentioned and started your journey with Oculus Quest 2 racing games.