Have you come under the category of those people who can easily lend out their smartphones to friends and family? Therefore, it is crucial to safeguard your privacy in this situation. Most social media apps have that privacy feature that helps you hide your images. Do you experience issues with Snapchat My Eyes Only not working?
What about Snapchat? You can also hide your private pictures on Snapchat. Snapchat has introduced “My Eyes Only” features, to hide your private pictures on Snapchat.
However, a lot of people are dissatisfied with Snapchat’s “My Eyes Only” since it is not working properly. If you belong to that group, then you have landed on the right article.
Here you will get the solution on “How to fix Snapchat My Eyes Only feature if it is not working properly”.
How To Fix Snapchat My Eyes Only Not Working Properly?
You may see the “Snapchat My Eyes Only is not functioning” properly on your Android and iOS smartphone for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the most evident causes for not working the My Eyes Only feature for Snapchat.
- Always Remember Your Passcode
- Contact Snapchat Team
- Getting To Change My Eyes Only Passcode
Reason 1: Always Remember Your Passcode
If you ever lose track of your My Eyes Only passcode or forget it, it can be a major issue. Afterward, any images and memories stored in the My Eyes Only menu will be damaged. Even, if you attempt to reset the passcode, there are more chances that all your crucial data will be lost and you won’t be able to retrieve it.
How to solve this problem?
You may retrieve your passcode on the Snapchat app by tapping the “forget passcode” option, however, any previously saved memories will be erased. Snapchat will never allow you to restore your personal data after it has been erased.
Reason 2: Contact Snapchat Team
The best course of action when you’ve forgotten your My Eyes Only passcode is to come in contact with the technical Snapchat Staff.
How to contact the Snapchat team?
You may contact the Snapchat technical team with the simplest of these steps:
- Go to Snapchat Support Page
- Select “Passcode” from the category’s options, and then touch “Proceed”.
- You will then see a form that you must fill up personal account information such as your username, password, cellphone number, and more. Describe the issue you are having with forgetting the passcode and your desire to have it restored without any data being destroyed.
- The technical staff at Snapchat will then get in touch with you through email to let you know what will happen next.
Reason 3: Getting To Change My Eyes Only Passcode
Never lose any memories from the My Eyes Only option when you attempt to reset your password. This is how:
- You must first visit the “My Eyes Only” area.
- After that, you have two choices. Either you can forget your passcode or you can change it. You need to select the “Change Passcode” option, in order to update your passcode.
- You have to enter your previous passcode.
- If you couldn’t remember your previous passcode, leave with one and head to the passcode reset page.
- If however, you are aware of your previous passcode, a new screen will appear and ask you for the old passcode you previously used.
- Once you enter it, you will need to select the option to create the new passcode, and then it will appear, and your My Eyes Only account will be revived.
You should now be aware of how to resolve the “Snapchat My Eyes Only not functioning” issue after reading this article. If the reason for your Snapchat My Eyes Only not working is none of these three, then please check your internet connection properly. If it is unstable, it won’t let you load your memories in anything other than My Eyes Only.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.