If you have played the game GTA, then you would know the importance of custom plates in GTA and will also know how to get custom plates for GTA.
In case, if you don’t know that, then in this article you will be guided on how you can collect custom plates in GTA. If you are new to this game, then you will not have any idea of the use of custom plates in GTA.
Gamers of GTA online enjoy modifying and improving their automobiles in the game. Fortunately, the players may customize their own license plates for the game, giving them the last element of uniqueness they desire. But the question is, “How to get custom plates in GTA”?
Well!! Getting custom plates in GTA is not a big deal if you follow its instructions on “How to get custom plates in GTA” carefully and step by step. This article is meant to assist players in getting a custom license plate for their car in GTA online.
How To Get Custom Plates License In GTA Online?
Simply follow the instructions below to create your own custom plates. First, on the iFruit app, and later on the actual GTA game.
Gamers must download the iFruit App to their device from the relevant App store. Players must sign in with their Rockstar Games Social Accounts after installing the app.
In short, in order to get custom plates of your own, you need to customize them in two sections.
- Customize Plates on the iFruit App
- Equip Custom Plates in GTA itself
What are the steps to customize plates on the iFruit App?
The iFruit App may be customized by doing the following:
- Get the Rockstar Games iFruit App from the Apple Store or Google Store.
- Join the GTA Online Social Club account using your devices.
- Head over to Loss Santos Customs.
- Then, on the next page, you will get the following tabs: Garage, Customize, Plates, and Home.
- To create custom license plates, select the plates tab.
- Choose which character will get the custom license plate by experimenting with the color, wording, and backdrop in step 6.
- Verify your decision.
- Launch GTA online again.
- Now, an SMS will be used to authenticate your participation in the game.
In case, if you have not received the in-game confirmation, then check the following to determine the problem.
- Use the right Social Club account, please.
- Have you made the right character choice?
If even after checking both of these properly, you still do not receive the SMS, then immediately contact the team of Rocket Games, they will definitely fix your issue.
What are the steps to equip custom plates in GTA itself?
Now that you have the requirements for customizing your license plates, you can use these instructions to obtain them and apply them to your car.
- Wait for the game to load.
- Then, enter an online lobby.
- Dial the mechanic
- Get the vehicle you wish to attach the license plate on
- Now, drive it to the Loss Santos Customs
- Select the new custom license plates in the plate’s area
What are the advantages of Custom License Plates in GTA?
- Great for Branding
- Add sophistication to your vehicle
- Custom Plates don’t need to cost a fortune
Platforms That Support GTA
- Fire OS
- Game Boy Advance
- Game Boy Color
- Microsoft Windows
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Switch
- Oculus Quest 2
- Playstation 2, 3, 4, 5
- Playstation Portable
- Windows Phone
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X and Series S
Here is the complete guide on how to get custom plates in GTA. Players should not be having trouble continuing to create all 30 of their own customized license plates for their preferred automobiles once they have mastered the above methods carefully. You will get the first plate free if this is your first time customizing license plates. If not, then you will be required to pay $100,000 for each additional plate you produce. Also, remember that you cannot equip the two plates simultaneously.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.