How to Get The Bob Badge in FnF RP
Roblox has a broad range of 3D games that users can make, some of which are clear copies of other games. Friday Night Funk Roleplay lets you compete against your rivals. How do you obtain your Bob Badge for FNFRP?
GrifyHQ invented FNFRP. The game is a Friday Night Funkin Roleplaying Game. GrifyHQ developed FNFRP, a game that lets users play different players from the game or its mods on custom maps based on its original.
It’s a copy of the game that performs the same way. To score points, players must use the arrow keys to move in tune with the backdrop music. FNFRP offers numerous secret badges, including one dedicated to Bob, the devil God.
Friday Night Funk Roleplay
FNF is a game of rhythm in which the Boyfriend battles his girlfriend in rapping and singing events. FNF Mods are accessible on the internet.
Roblox lets gamers make their own 3D animated game. A Friday Night Funk Roleplay game that lets gamers compete in rap battles is one of the most popular. These options aside, the main question remains, “How do I get the Bob Badge to join the FNF Rp?”
GrifyHQ created the FNFRP was developed by GrifyHQ. Players can roleplay FNF characters and then apply mods to the map that is altered from the main game.
It is possible to earn additional points by dragging the arrow keys across the screen and playing background music to boost the score. Bob, the God of Death, has the only secret badge available that you can earn in the gameplay.
How to Get The Bob Badge in FnF RP
Bob will be the antagonist in the Friday Night Funkin’ Vs. Bob mod. He is poorly drawn and quickly angry after losing a fight with his friend. These are the steps needed to get a Bob badge from FNFRP.
- Log on to Roblox and then launch Friday Night Funk Roleplay.
- When the game loads, Teleportation into the lobby into the Corn farm will be possible
- Continue on the trail until you reach the farm. On your right side, you will find an unfinished structure.
- It’s better not to think about it and stroll until your trip to the farmer is finished.
- Download the flower on the rock on the floor, and then you’re ready to set off.
- Follow the signs in the main lobby. Follow the route until you get to the Bob badge.
- Bob, Click on the link to change your avatar into Evil God.
- This is it. You can now play Bob on FNFRP.
How do I obtain the Selever badge from FNF RP?
- Launch Friday Night Funk Roleplay
- Use the teleporter located on the right after you exit the lobby.
- Transport into Snowdin Map Snowdin Map
- The camera should be rotated until you can see your Christmas tree clearly in front of you.
- Follow it until you see no buildings on your left.
- Then, turn to your left until sparkles are visible in the soil.
- You can step into the glitters and be transported to a stage-like platformer.
- In order to get the award, you must play the game until you reach the top. You get to the platform in red.
- Then you will get returned to the lobby once you’ve achieved your badge.
- Enter the foyer and take the direction which reads Morphs.
- There are Badges to the left, just before the entranceway, which say “teleport.”
- You must go towards the end of the section to find the final badge.
- Click here to download Selever.
- You will receive the Selever Badge if you adhere to the steps properly.
- It is the full tutorial on how to get this Selever badge within FNFRP (Friday Night Funk Roleplay). You can also use information in our Roblox guide.
Chris Evan was born in Quebec and raised in Montreal, except for the time when he moved back to Quebec and attended high school there. He studied History and Literature at the University of Toronto. He began writing after obsessing over books.