Zarude, the latest Mythical Pokemon to join the Pokemon team, first appeared in Pokemon Sword and Shield and is now available for players to capture in Pokemon Go as well.
Since its release in Pokemon Go, this mythical pokemon has been making its way into the game by attracting everyone else to it. Now, you will be eager to know how to get Zarude in pokemon go.
To get Zarude, players will need to finish the all-new search for the Zarude Special Research task in Pokemon Go. These tasks are divided into 5 stages which are discussed later. So, just keep reading till the end.
How To Get Zarude In Pokemon Go?
You need to complete some Special Research Tasks in order to get Zarude. If you already have the research you don’t have to finish it within the time range. However, since there are only five phases to the Search for Zarude Special Research, it’s rather simple for you to finish them. As soon as you completed the task and reached the final step, you will have encountered Zarude.
Also Read: How to get zacian in pokemon go?
What Are The 5 Stages For Getting Zarude In Pokemon Go?
The 5 stages to complete Special Research Task for Zarude are:
- Capture 7 distinct pokemon species and receive 1 Sun Stone
- Catch 7 pokemon and get Diglett
- Take 3 pictures of wild pokemon of the Ground-type- 15 pokeballs
- Rewards you get: 250 Stardust, 10 Nanab Berries, Drilbur encounter
- Make 5 straight Great Throws- Pinap Berries
- Catch 10 Bug-type pokemon and encounter Dwebble
- Take 3 pictures of the wild bug-type pokemon and use the 10 Great Balls
- Rewards you get: 250 Stardust, 10 Razz Berries, Combee encounter
- By using 20 berries you can catch pokemon in the Sunny Cherim encounter
- Capture 30 Grass or Bug-type pokemon- Vileplume encounter
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Grass-type Pokemon- 10 Great Balls
- Rewards you get: 500 Stardust, 10 Pinap Berries, Nuzleaf encounter
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts- Ariados encounter
- Catch 15 Pokemon with Weather Boost- Butterfree encounter
- Take 3 pictures of wild Flying-type Pokemon- 10 Ultra Balls
- Rewards you get: 500 Stardust, 1 Poffin, Rufflet encounter
In the last stage, you only need to claim rewards
- 3000 XP
- 1000 Stardust
- 10 Zarude Candy
- Zarude encounter
When Will Zarude Will Appear In Pokemon Go?
This Research assignment for encountering Zarude will only be available from October 1 till October 10. Once you get this task you can be finished it at your own convenience.
Also Read: How to get Lucario in Pokemon Go?
There are just five steps in the search for Zarude Special Research, none of which are particularly challenging, and when you finish the final step, you will receive Zarude as a reward. In case, if players fail to claim this Special Research, the pokemon will probably reappear in the game in the future. You will have another chance next time to complete these tasks and add Zarude to your collection.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you receive your free Zarude?
In order to obtain free Zarude, you will need to obtain its code first which is accessible in the Trainer Club newsletter for October. To access it, you have to log in for email marketing and make your free pokemon trainer club account by going to the official website of pokemon go.
Can Zarude be shiny?
Yes, Zarude does have its own shiny form, but its shiny form is not particularly interesting, like the shiny forms of a vast portion of legendary and Mythical pokemon. Although its dark grey stomach gets changed with one that is a little more golden, the majority of its current black and green colors are still there. There are no more changes besides that.