What Beats Zekrom In Pokemon Go?
Do you wish to possess Zekrom in Pokemon Go? Yes, you will surely need it. Why? For PvP, you can employ the same upgraded Zekrom in Masters, where it will appear as a top counter in raids for PvE. You can raid them for some candy if you want something as close as perfect to find.
Now, after this, you must have Zekrom for sure. But being a strong dragon-electric type pokemon, it’s not that easy to get him. Still, we have come up with some solutions to that. Now let’s move forward and find out,” What beats Zekrom in Pokemon Go”?
In order to beat Zekrom, you can use special different types of pokemon against it. Some of those pokemon are:
What Beats Zekrom In Pokemon Go?
Zekrom is susceptible to Ground, Ice, Fairy, and Dragon-Type attacks because it is an Electric and Dragon-type pokemon. If you want to deal the most damage to Zekrom in order to beat him, you should select six pokemon of your Zekrom Raid Battle Lineup that have these types of fast and charged attacks.
Also Read: What beats a Persian in Pokemon Go?
Best Movesets To Beat Zekrom
- Rayquaza- DDragin Tail/ Outrage
- Kyurem- Dragon Tail/ Outrage
- Palkia- Dragon Tail/ Draco Meteor
- Salamence- Dragon Tail/ Draco Meteor
- Dialga- Dragon Breath/ Draco Meteor
- Darmantian (Galarian Zen)- Ice Fang/ Avalanche
- Mamoswine- Powder Snow/ Avalanche
- Weavile- Ice Shard/ Avalanche
- Zacian (Crowned Sword)- Snarl/ Play Rough
- Gardevoir- Charm/ Dazzling Gleam
- Granbull- Charm/ Play Rough
- Groudon- Mud Shot/ Earthquake
- Garchomp- Mud Shot/ Earthquake
- Excadrill- Mud Shot/ Earthquake
- Mewtwo- Confusion/ Ice Beam
How To Capture Zekrom In Pokemon Go?
You can only take down Zekrom by taking part in the raid battle. Zekrom is so strong that the raid is 5-stars, which means that players will need to cooperate to defeat it. Almost every week, a new legendary pokemon makes an appearance in a raid battle, so keep an eye out for Zekrom’sbig comeback.
Some Important Points To Keep In Mind While Catching Zekrom
Here are some things that players can do to get ready for this battle.
- Bring that type of Pokemon from which Zekrom is weak. These include Ice, Ground, Dragon, or Fairy Types.
- To easily win this battle, players will require a minimum of 7 more trainers. Any less will be nearly impossible.
- The player will receive more premier balls when playing against players who are not buddies or on the same team.
- The players will receive more premier balls if they play with other players on the same team.
- When tossing the ball, always curve it; this will boost the catch rate.
- Throw the ball once its attack motion is almost finished
- Utilize Golden Razz Berries
- Continue doing this until Zekrom is yours
Also Read: How to catch a Snorlax in Pokemon Go?
Zekrom is a very potent pokemon that deals more damage than any other Electric-type pokemon in the game. Other than all these movesets or tips to capture or beat Zekron, you can also catch it by CP (Combat Power) Values.
- 2217-2307 CP at level 20, with no weather boost
- 2771- 2884 CP at Level 25 with Rainy or Windy Weather boost
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some features of Zekrom?
Zekrom has a type advantage over Pokemon of the Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, Flying, and Steel types because it is a Dragon and Electric type. Zekrom is an effective player in both raid battles and the Master League of the Go Battle. It has high maximum CP and outstanding dual typing.
What is the shiny form of Zekrom?
Like other legendary pokemon, Zekrom also has its shiny form which is known as Reshiram. This shiny pokemon is available in more raid locations from which you can capture it.
Who is stronger? Zekrom or Reshiram?
Reshiram is stronger than Zekrom, as its attack has more value as compared to Zekrom. And also its attack can also give damage Zekrom as well.
Simran is an experienced game artist interested in testing innovative and engaging games. Passionate about combining a love of video games with thorough artistic training. She is familiar with digital art software and avid team member excited to collaborate with game developers and designers to create visually interesting game experiences for users.