Apex Legends is among the most popular battle royale games played on various platforms. Apex Respawn Entertainment develops it attracts players with fresh maps and characters every season! Apex is a game that caters to beginners and experienced players, which makes it a top-rated multiplayer.
In the wake of this, over 50 million gamers have joined the craze by downloading the game competing for the title of Apex Champion! Yet, despite the huge number of Apex players, it can be difficult to locate and download the game for play. We’ll discuss the various methods for downloading Apex Legends on PC for players to not miss out on the excitement.
Before we go into the process of downloading Apex Legends on PC, Let’s find out what the hero shooter is about.
What Is Apex Legends?
Apex Legends is a multiplayer online game where players work in three groups and eliminate enemy teams to be the last group left. The battle royale FPS has drawn the attention of various players over the years due to its unique movement mechanics and an array of weapons options.
The map is constantly shrinking into a circular area, similar to many other games in the battle royale genre. If you are outside of the zone, it will take away champions’ health and eventually sow seeds that will result in an outright knockout for the team. A reduction in the size of the zone does more damage every second as the game progresses, making it harder to remain in the zone at the game’s final phase.
Furthermore, Apex Legends introduces various superhuman characters, helping players ridicule their adversaries. At present, 16 characters catering to various play styles are available. It means that players can play with different viewpoints. Thus, it provides an extremely high skill level for players to learn.
If the battle-royale game becomes monotonous, your teammates can fight against each other with 3v3 arena mode. It’s also a great opportunity to get warm before you take on different teams simultaneously in leagues that are ranked.
Is Apex Legends on PC Free to Play?
In light of the time and amount of effort Apex Legends invests in constantly making updates to this game, it’s quite surprising to find it completely free. But, you can spend on buying various Apex Legends DLC, which unlocks exclusive skins, characters, and apex point points to spend in the game!
Note Note: All items available to purchase in-game are only for cosmetic use. They don’t give any advantages in terms of competition.
You’re probably drawn for a game like Apex Legends at this point. However, Apex Legends can’t run on every PC. This article will outline the minimum requirements required to play Apex Legends on PC.
Apex Legends on PC: Minimum Requirements
Apex Legends requires only a basic configuration to run the game using basic configurations. If your computer is the 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor with 8GB RAM, you’re ready to start! However, the computer needs to meet the following specifications first:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7
- GPU RAM: 1 GB
- RAM Required:6GB
- HDD: Minimum 80 GB of space
The fulfillment of these requirements does not allow that PC to play Apex Legends. However, it doesn’t guarantee the full gaming experience, as issues such as slow FPS, constant stutters, and crashes can occur.
To prevent these issues To avoid them, you should check the recommended hardware for your PC to get the most smooth experience.
Apex Legends on PC: Recommended Requirements
Although certain games can be very demanding for certain computers, the equipment needed to provide a pleasant Apex Legends experience isn’t expensive. It’s also affordable when compared with other games currently. Online gamers will benefit from the general game shooting and navigation experience and compete fairly with other players.
If you want eye-catching and attractive images, here are the most recommended specifications to ensure that Apex Legends running at 60 FPS continuously:
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU Intel the i53570K model or equivalent
- HDD: Minimum 80 GB of free space
- GPU RAM: 8GB
Always remember, it’s more beneficial to have a computer that is superior to the hardware. It can help in providing top-of-the-line graphics to provide a superior gaming experience.
If your PC’s hardware is in line with requirements, you’ll be able to play Apex Legends to the fullest potential. Let’s look at the steps to downloading Apex Legends on PC.
What is the best way to download Apex Legends on PC with Steam?
If you’ve not had the opportunity to experience Steam before now, let’s explain how it works. Steam is an internet-based platform that lets users purchase PC games online. It’s famous for the huge sales during the summer months and during Christmas, and you should be sure to keep an eye on these times to buy games for less!
In addition, gamers who want to purchase or download video games can find an abundance of games on Steam, including free-to-play games such as Apex Legends. Utilizing Steam helps players manage their games and not lose progress, even if they delete them. This is because Steam’s Steam profile protects the progress.
If you’ve felt an unstoppable urge to install Steam, visit this link to follow these instructions below:
- Click on Install Steam. The browser will ask you to open the app.
- Open the Application. Select the folder you want to save Steam on your preferred hard drive.
- You’ve downloaded Steam! Open the Steam app, then set up the Steam profile by pressing on ‘Create A New Account.’
- Enter the email address, and select your country of residence. This lets you purchase games based on the currency used in your country.
- Verify the email address by clicking on the link provided by Steam to your email address.
- Choose now to select a Gamer ID that’s unique to you! Steam does not allow anyone else to copy your name in the game and vice versa; therefore, choose your unique name.
- After entering username and password, you will have access to the Steam Store and access the Steam Library!
Once you’ve access to the Steam Library, This is how to download and add Apex Legends on it:
- Type Apex legends on the search bar at the top right-hand corner of the Steam Store.
- Click on Apex Legends.
- Scroll down the page to put the game into your library.
- Visit your library and select the download button below the game’s name of Apex Legends.
If your PC is downloading games with 54 GB, It will take some time to load, but be careful not to get excited!
But the fact that you have a Steam Account isn’t enough for playing Apex Legends. If you sign in to the game, it will prompt you to sign up for An Origin Account.
In this article, we’ll go over what an Origin Account means and how you can create one to get to the realm of Apex Legends.
How To Make An Origin Account
Apex Legends is published through Electronic Arts (EA), and Origin is a store for gaming that exclusively sells games developed by EA. An origin is also the second option to obtain Apex Legends. To do this, it is necessary to have you must have an Origin Account is required.
Before we get into downloading Apex Legends using Origin, let’s look at how to set up the Origin Account.
- Click here to access Origin. Click on this link to open the Origin site. Click on ‘Create Account, and then enter your country, as well as your day of birth. After filling in the required information.
- Enter your email and password into appropriate spaces. Select the name you would like to use in the game and click next.
- Fill in the security information and select if your friends or other players can access the Origin Account.
- Next, confirm the Email address, and then you’ll have an established Origin Account! Origin Account!
We’ve also created an Origin account and can now gain the ability to play Apex Legends! Be aware that If Steam isn’t your preferred choice, This guide will help you install Apex Legends from Origin.
How To Download Apex Legends Using Origin
Origin gives you exclusive games, such as Apex Legends, immediately after launch. It’s much faster downloading Apex Legends using Origin due to the optimized software for installation. Here’s how to get Apex Legends on PC using Origin:
- Origin can be downloaded from Origin using the steps above.
- Start your Origin application and sign into the details of your Origin Account.
- Find Apex Legends on the search bar.
- Include the game in the library.
- Click to download Apex Legends in the library.
After you’ve learned the steps to install Apex Legends on PC, be ready to crush your opponents and earn that title Apex Champion! Remember, it’s essential to monitor settings such as FPS to ensure that players don’t feel restricted in any way while playing in battle mode.
Why Higher FPS In Apex Legends Is Important
FPS, which is also known in the form of frames per second, is the most reliable indicator of your PC’s hardware performance when playing games such as Apex Legends. Games are less sluggish when FPS is high, which means more consistency to gameplay.
However, the low FPS should not be a problem with better hardware compatible with the most modern and high-end PCs. The games will run at the top graphics settings and create a more immersive gaming experience.
Beyond that, computers with lower specifications are more likely to struggle to capture more frames, which results in lower-quality gaming experiences with shooters such as Apex Legends.
The good news is that you’re lucky because we offer certain solutions that will improve FPS within Apex Legends.
How To Increase FPS In Apex Legends
Before you start adjusting the settings in Apex Legends to increase the FPS in Apex Legends, make sure that the game’s FPS isn’t capped. If it’s capped, Apex Legends won’t run at the same FPS regardless of any adjustments you make to your FPS settings.
Here’s how you can ensure that you’re sure that the FPS isn’t limited to Apex Legends using Steam and Origin:
- Just right-click Apex Legends in the Steam Library > Properties > General tab. A list of options and a checklist will be displayed.
- Do not untick “Enable Steam Overlay while in-game” on the list.
- Select “Set Launch Options” and copy and paste ” –high +fps_max Unlimited” in the box that appears.
- Log into Origin Launch. Go to Origin Launch and look for “My Game Library.”
- Find Apex Legends Right-click, and go to the properties.
- Choose “Advanced Launch Options.” A dialog box that allows you to type in commands will appear.
- Cut and paste “+fps_maxunlimited” and hit save.
Following this, your PC is freed from the chains of cap FPS to allow the highest frame rate your system can handle.
Also, don’t forget that the FPS is also improved by applying these settings for video within Apex Legends:
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Adaptive Resolution FPS Target: 0
- Adaptive Supersampling: Disabled
- Anti-aliasing: TSAA
- Sun Shadow Coverage: Low
- Sun Shadow Detail: Low
- Spot Shadow Detail: Low
- Model Detail: Medium
- Effects Detail: Low
- Impact Marks: Medium
- Ragdolls: Low
Setting some settings down to the lowest setting is feasible, but it can affect the game’s visuals. The players should select the settings they like and then determine which settings work best for their gaming style. This will help you find the ideal combination of graphics and performance and add more depth to the virtual world of gaming.
In short, Apex Legends can be downloaded with Steam and Origin clients. Furthermore, top-end computers are suggested to ensure the best Apex Legends experience possible. Contrary to lower-end computers, they must sacrifice graphics to get better performance in the game to compete with your opponents fairly.
We’ve listed all the information about Apex Legends’ download options, graphics as well as the game’s description.
Join Apex Legends’ servers Apex Legends and be an enigma to your opponents by becoming your preferred battle-royale team!