Are you not sure of what changes have been made in the latest update of God Of War Ragnarok? Don’t worry, we are here to share with you the God of War Ragnarok update 2.002 Patch Notes, be ready to see what else new you are going to find there.
Even after the release of the full version of the game, the developers keep working on it so that they can make it much better for the players to experience and for more and more gamers to play their game. Just like that, the new update 2.002 has been implemented for the latest game God of War: Ragnarok which is an action and adventure-packed video game.
The God of War Ragnarok Update 2.002 patch notes include fixes of some crashes that occurred either randomly, after the first boss fight, or while using the Platinum Wireless Headset. In addition to this, Polish Language Support has also been added to the game with the new update.
Continue to read if you would like to know in detail about Update 2.002 for the game God of War Ragnarok.
Also read: Easy Steps to Update Games on PS4
God Of War Ragnarok Update 2.002 Patch Notes
A lot of games are being released these days at a fast pace. While the game is already rolled out, the developers find some more changes that can improvise the gamers’ experience, and related updates are made subsequently. The same has happened with the latest game God Of War Ragnarok released on November 9, 2022. The game has already won the hearts of many gamers, but still, the developers felt the need to make a few changes, and here we are with the God of War Ragnarok new Update 2.002.
Though the God of War Ragnarok release date is November 8, 2022, we can see that the latest God of War Ragnarok 2.02 patch update for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 is here. The update is basically 2.02 and is referred to as the 2.002 updates for the PS 5 version specifically. Within just two days, there have been two current-gen patches for PS5.
Let us now go through the God of War Ragnarok Update 2.002 Patch Notes.
1. First of all, service adjustments have been added to the game which will enhance the experience of the players with God Of War.
2. Certain amendments have been made for improving the stability and hence, the performance of the game.
3. While the rare crash often experienced after the first boss fight ended was already fixed in the patch v02.01 for PS5, the new update has fixed this crash for PS4 as well.
4. Another crash that appeared randomly anytime while playing the game was also fixed for PS5 in the first patch and is now repaired for PS4 consoles also.
5. Furthermore, the players who used Platinum Wireless Headset also often experienced a crash during the gameplay, and it has also been fixed with the new update, though it is not applicable for PS5 consoles.
5. Another feature that has been added in the new update is Polish Language audio support for the players who have purchased the game God of War on disc in Poland.
Also read: Is Minecraft Free On Nintendo Switch | What Version Of Minecraft Is On Switch 2022
As for the other updates, there is nothing else to bother with, however, for the Polish players, make sure that you have installed the game fully from your disc or network and have also patched it to the 2.002 version before you enable the Polish language in the settings of Speech Language.
Remember that if you have not installed the game and the patch fully, you will not be able to find the audio or the subtitles for the in-game dialog.
If you still can’t find the Polish language option after installing the things correctly, try restarting the game after installing the game and the patch fully, this will fix the issue.
These were all the updates that you are going to find in the God of War Ragnarok version 2.002. If any further changes are made or a new update is released, we will let you know right then.
Muskan, has her awesome manner of telling things about herself without bragging too much. Video games have always been a part of her life. She has enjoyed a plethora of console, pc and online games. She is a wizard from the gaming world.