Grant funding may be available to local small businesses or nonprofit organizations that have suffered economic losses due to COVID-19.
Check your Eligibility
Board of Supervisors allocates federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA),CARES Act funding, and County General Fund funds to the Small Business Stimulus Grant Program. This grant funding is intended to provide economic assistance for businesses and non-profit entities affected by COVID-19.
- Funding is subject to availability.
- You will need to apply again if you have already applied.
- Non-profits could be eligible for additional funding through Community Enhancement Program.
- Please use Microsoft Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari to fill out the application for the best user experience.
**UPDATE**: We are grateful for your interest in the grant for small businesses. District 4 has already distributed all grant funds and is sending award notifications. If more funding is available, any further applications will be rejected.
How can I get financing for my business if I don’t have any money?
- How much money do you need?
- Self-funding is a great way to fund your business.
- Venture capital is available from investors
- Crowdfunding can be used to finance your business.
- A small business loan is available.
- Use Lender Match for lenders offering SBA-guaranteed loans.
- SBA investment programs.