It could be helpful to locate the coordinates of your location from Google Maps if you want to publish the exact place of residence. But How to get locations on Google Maps?
- It is possible to find coordinates from Google Maps that pinpoint the exact location (the longitude and latitude) of any spot.
- It’s easy to locate coordinates in Google Maps using your mobile or laptop computer. You are able to copy-paste the coordinates to share the exact location with others.
It could be a long time since you last attended a geography class; however, latitude, longitude and the Global Positioning System (GPS) will likely play a significant function in your everyday life, particularly if you are a frequent Google Maps user.
Finding the GPS coordinates of a particular area by using Google Maps can be straightforward and can help if you’re searching for an extremely specific location, for example, an exact location in the park where your buddies are or even a house in the mountains that is located on the largest piece of land.
Here’s how you can find locations on Google Maps and copy them so that you can show your exact location with your phone or laptop.
How to get locations on Google Maps on mobile application?
1. Open the Google Maps application for the iPhone or Android phone.
2. Enter the location, or select and hold to drop a pin on the map of the location you want the coordinates for.
3. Scroll down to locate the coordinates.
Drop a pin or type in the location’s name before scrolling down to locate the coordinates.
4. Tap the coordinates to copy them to the clipboard of your phone.
Tap to copy the clipboard to the clipboard on your phone.
5. Paste the coordinates into the search bar located on the right side of your screen.
You can also send these coordinates to other people by copying them into an email or text message that can be useful in case you need to share a specific place with your family and acquaintances.
Also Read: Best TV For Zwift in 2022
How To Get GPS Coordinates On Google Maps on computer
1. Open your preferred browser.
2. Go to https://www.google.com/maps.
3. Type in the address you’d like the coordinates for.
4. Right-click on the red balloon (the location pin) to launch the menu.
5. Click “What’s Here?”
Right-click to access the menu of locations and then select “What’s Here?”
6. A new box will be displayed, and the location’s coordinates will appear in the blueprint. The coordinates will be displayed on the lower left.
7. Click on the coordinates.
8. A new destination box will be displayed on the left side with the coordinates you’ve chosen.
A new box for a destination will be displayed with the coordinates that you’ve selected.
9. Double tap on the coordinates, then hold the command C to copy it to your clipboard.