Clash is the League of Legends tournament for anyone who can’t make time to play professional teams yet still wants to compete against one another. We’ll tell you when clash tournaments will take place and how you can take part.
The in-house Clash tournament in League of Legends (LoL Clash) took place yet again, with the winner of teams that could get awesome skins and emotes and icons. The winners do not go home from the event empty-handed; a clash is a great opportunity for those who aren’t active players to earn essences and emoticons.
What is LoL Clash?
Clash is a competitive tournament where 8 teams battle over three rounds on Summoner’s Rift. Teams are comprised of five players. They play against other teams that have players of their Elo. The tournament teams are split into tiers 1 – 4 to prevent unfair matches.
To be a part of Clash, You must:
- Be level 30.
- Have completed all matches for placement in the Summoners’ Rift, Ranked.
- Your “League” account must have been verified with a text message (this new feature is only applicable only to Clash).
- Buy a ticket for a clash for a standard ticket (975 BE) or 195 premium ticket 975RP.
Once you’ve completed all of the above, you can create your team on the clash team or join an existing Clash team. Based on the median score, the teams are assigned to classes, class 1, with the first being the highest and the class 4 being the lowest.
- These are the five champions you need to master to be a champion in League of Legends.
How Long is a Clash Tournament?
The clash event typically contains at least three games. Regardless of whether you lose or win your first match, you will be directed to a different bracket. There is only one difference: the payouts are higher for those in the “Winner Bracket” than in the “Losers Bracket.”
What Are the Clash Prizes?
Basic Ticket Orb
- 3 Win XP Boost, 1 Logo: 8th Place
- Mystery Icon, 1 Logo: 7th Place
- Mystery Icon, 1 Logo: 6th Place
- 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Icon, 1 Logo: 5th Place
- 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Emote, 1 Mystery Icon, Logo: 4th Place
- 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Emote, Mystery Icon, 1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo: 3rd Place
- 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Emote, Mystery Icon, 975 Skin Shard,1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo: 2nd Place
- 640 Ward Skin, Mystery Emote, 1350 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1 Chibi Icon, 1 Basic Ticket, 1 Logo: 1st Place
Premium Ticket Capsule
- 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 500 OE, 1 Logo: 8th Place
- 1 Basic Ticket, 500 OE, 975 Skin Shard, 750 Skin Shard, 1 Logo: 7th Place
- 500 OE, 1 Basic Ticket, 975 Skin Shard, 750 Skin Shard, 1 Logo: 6th Place
- 500 OE, 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1 Logo: 5th Place
- 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 750 OE, 975 Skin Shard, 1 Logo, 1350 Skin Shard: 4th Place
- 750 OE, 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard, 1 Logo: 3rd Place
- 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 750 OE, 975 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 1 Logo: 2nd Place
- 750 OE, 1 Basic Ticket, 750 Skin Shard, 1350 Skin Shard, 975 Skin Shard, 1820 Skin Shard, 1 Gemstone, 1 Chibi Icon, 1350 Skin, 1 Logo: 1st Place
When Does Clash Take Place?
Riot Games plans to host the tournament every month. You will be reminded of specific dates within your League of Legends client! This year’s Clash competition will be an Ixtal Clash tournament.
The team formation process begins on November 15 2021. The tournament will commence between November 20-21, 2021. The team formation for the second weekend begins on November 29, and the tournament will be held between December 4 and 5 2021.
It is crucial to remember that Ixtal Clash isn’t part of the normal clash season. It is a separate event. Clash VP track won’t be affected by the outcome.
- They are among the top champions of support currently in meta of today.
If you have any questions regarding Clash, Riot Games has complete Answers to the FAQ!
What is Sudden Death in Clash?
The majority of players don’t know this. They do, but Clash features an instant death mechanic. This was added to stop games from running for too long. If your game runs for more than 60 minutes, towers are easier to smash, and at 65 minutes, they can even harm themselves. What is this implying in terms of your Clash game? It means that in the 70th minute, the game will be over since after the towers have been broken themselves, this mechanism shifts to the Inhibitors and then, finally, the Nexus.