Sea Of Thieves Stuck On Loading Screen? Let’s Fix This With Our 3 Best Workarounds
If you love to dive into the adventure of Sea of Thieves as we do, then you would be really frustrated if something began to stop you from continuing playing this game. Did you too encounter the Sea of Thieves stuck on loading screen? Well, the good news is that we have already gone through this and found some ways to fix it.
To fix Sea of Thieves stuck on loading screen, first check if your system is meeting all the requirements for the game to be played. Make sure that you are running the game as an administrator, and also try resetting the game to its default settings. There are several other things to try which you will find out as you end with reading this article.
Filled with abundance of action as well as adventure, one of the best games that you can play in co-op mode is Sea of Thieves. The game where you take the role of a pirate on a ship and get a chance to go on several voyages to different routes. The game is fun unless an error jumps in to hinder your gameplay, especially when the loading screen never gets fully loaded, but don’t worry we will help you out with this.
How To Fix Sea Of Thieves Stuck On Loading Screen?
Let us see what all we can do to get the problem of the game Sea of Thieves stuck on loading screen sorted.
But before that, in case you are new to the game and are not aware of the requirements that your device must fulfil to allow you to play this game, here is all you need.
The operating system of your computer should at least be Windows 10.
The minimum requirement for the CPU is Intel i3 @2.9GHz / AMD FX – 6300 @3.5GHz
The minimum GPU requirement is AMD Radeon 7750 / Nvidia GeForce 650.
Minimum RAM should be 4GB.
VRAM requirement: 1GB.
HDD should at least be 60GB @5.4K RPM.
That’s it. If your device is not meeting with all these requirement mentioned above, you will not be able to play Sea of Thieves on it, so it is better that you update the system first which will automatically help you get rid of the stuck loading screen in the game.
However, if you are sure that your system has everything that the game needs to run, then there are some workarounds that you must go for to resolve the issue you are dealing with.
Also read: How to Crossplay Sea of Thieves?
1. Reset Your Game
The first thing that you should do is reset your game to turn it back to the default settings, which, in most cases fixes the stuck screen problem. Here are the steps to do that.
1. First, on your keyboard, press the Windows + I to open the Settings menu.
2. Now click on the Apps menu.
3. Look for the game Sea of Thieves in the list of apps and select it.
4. Click on “Advanced Options” and select the Reset option in grey color from there.
5. A prompt will show up and you again have to click on the Reset button.
This will reset the whole game to its default settings after which the issue of stuck loading screen will probably go away.
2. Run As An Administer
If you are not playing the game as an administer, you might get hindered with certain privileges to the game and thus the loading screen will never get you to anywhere. As such, all you need to do is switch to Administer and then run the game again, which you can achieve by following a few simple steps mentioned below.
1. Right click on the Desktop shortcut of the game Sea of Thieves.
2. Select “Properties” from the list of options.
3. Now click on the “Compatibility” option.
4. Tick mark the option saying “Run this program as an administrator”.
5. Click on the “Apply” button and then click OK, and you are done.
Also read: How To Invite Friends On Sea Of Thieves PC
3. Update Your Display Drivers
If the graphics card that you are using to play Sea of Thieves is outdated, then you might see this problem while loading the game. So here is what you have to do to install the latest updates on your system so that your display drivers also get updated.
1. Go to the search tab of your Windows and search “Device Manager.
2. Now click on the related search result.
3. Select the “Display Adapters” option.
4. Now click on NVIDIA or Radeon as per your system.
5. Click on the option saying “Update Driver”.
6. Then select the “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
7. Follow up as directed and the updated drivers will be installed to your system.
We hope the methods we explained to you was helpful, however, you can also try using a VPN connection when you start the game because certain games sometimes don’t load in certain locations. You should also check if you have entered the correct date and time settings on your system, and it is preferred that you use the Microsoft Store library to launch this game. The last thing to try is clearing the cache of the game and install the game again.
Muskan, has her awesome manner of telling things about herself without bragging too much. Video games have always been a part of her life. She has enjoyed a plethora of console, pc and online games. She is a wizard from the gaming world.