Are you looking for Nirnroot? Yes, of course, we are talking about the Skyrim game. Being an important ingredient in the game, you should be aware of where to find Nirnroot.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a popular action game that you can play from the perspective of the first person as well as a third person. While you roam in the wilderness, you need to make some necessary potions that require Nirnroot as an important ingredient.
But, where to find Nirnroot in Skyrim? Answer: The main locations to find the Nirnroot plant include – the Sarethi Farm, The Northwatch Keep, the Steepfall burrow, the Dawnstar Sanctuary, and the Bruca’s Leap Redoubt, the Evergreen Grove, the abandoned Shack, and the Bleakcoast cave. In these locations, you will be able to find Nirnroot plants in abundance, so you must go for them.
To know in detail which locations are to be considered to find Nirnroot in Skyrim, then you may proceed further.
What Is Nirnroot In Skyrim?
Nirnroot is basically a green-colored plant that grows near water in the game Skyrim. Since the plant glows at night as well as emits a unique sound, so it is better if you look for the plant in the dark.
Also read: Six of the best Skyrim Analogues
Where To Find Nirnroot?
There is a total of 166 Nirnroot plants that can be found within the whole game at 85 different locations.
Let us tell you the major locations where the Nirnroot plants can be found in a good number.
1. In the Rift, around Sarethi farm – 9 Nirnroot plants
2. In Haafingar, around the Northwatch Keep – 13 Nirnroot plants
3. In Haafingar, around the Steepfall Burrow – 6 Nirnroot plants
4. In The Pale, around the Dawnstar Sanctuary – 5 Nirnroot plants
5. In The Reach, around Bruca’s Leap Redoubt – 4 Nirnroot plants
6. In Falkreath Hold, around the Evergreen Grove – 4 Nirnroot plants
7. In Hjaalmarch, around the Abandoned Shack – 3 Nirnroot plants
8. In Winterhold, around Bleakcoast Cave – 3 Nirnroot plants
9. In Whiterun Hold, around Bleakwind Basin – 3 Nirnroot plants
10. In Haafingar, around Brinewater Grotto – 3 Nirnroot plants
11. In Haafingar, around Broken Oar Grotto – 3 Nirnroot plants
12. In The Reach, around Gloomreach – 3 Nirnroot plants
13. In The Rift, around Heartwood Mill – 3 Nirnroot plants
14. In The Reach, centered 1120 feet to the west-northwest of Rimerock Burrow – 3 Nirnroot plants
15. In Haafingar, around Ravenscar Hollow – 3 Nirnroot plants
16. In Whiterun Hold, around Redoran’s Retreat – 3 Nirnroot plants
17. In Haafingar, centered 870 feet to the west-northwest of Rimerock Burrow, 3 Nirnroot plants
18. In The Pale, around the Wreck of The Brinehammer – 3 Nirnroot plants
19. In Hjaalmarch, around the Wreck of The Iceruner – 3 Nirnroot plants
In the following places, you will be able to find Nirnroot kept on display, so you can collect them from there as well:
20. At Blackreach in Sinderion’s Field Laboratory – 2 Nirnroots
21. At Sarethi Farm – 2 Nirnroots
22. In Angeline’s Aromatics – 2 Nimroot
23. At the College of Winterhold in the Arch Mage’s Quarters – 1 Nirnroot
24. In the basement of Honeyside – One Nirnroot
25. At the College of Winterhold in the Hall of Countenance – One Nirnroot
26. In Falkreath, in the alchemy room of the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary – 1 Nirnroot
Apart from these locations with the natural growth of Nirnroot, you can also get them from merchants.
At the Falkreath Sanctuary, Babette sells one Nirnroot after every two days.
The other one is Angeline Morrard of Angeline’s Aromatics from Solitude who sells two Nirnroot and the third Nirnroot is displayed in her shop, but the only thing is that you will need to steal it.
What Is The Use Of Nirnroot In Skyrim?
There are several potions that are required to be crafted in the game, for which Nirnroot works as the major ingredient. You cannot make certain potions in the alchemy lab in Skyrim if you do not have Nirnroot. Here are the major uses for which Nirnroot is important.
2. Health Damage
3. Resist Magic
4. Damage Stamina
Also read: How to limit FPS in Skyrim
Now you know about all the places where to find Nirnroot plant from. Just go to these locations and you will easily get them, especially if you choose to search for them in the nighttime as their glowing appearance will immediately make you recognize the plant. Share this with your Skyrim-playing friends so they can also use Nirnroot to make certain potions.